Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by liz T.Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by liz T.Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by Saby O.

BY GOYA

Enjoy chilis, stews and soups with these Goya Small Red Beans. Use them to add protein and flavor to almost any Latino dish.

Goya Small Red Beans:

• Premium
  • Goya red beans are ideal for rice and beans, chili and refried beans
  • Kosher
  • Just heat and serve

Ingredients: Small Red Beans, Water, Salt and Calcium Disodium EDTA Added to Promote Color Retention.

liz T.
New Britain, CT
I use this brand like all the time and I never had an issue with it, it tastes fantastic if you know how to cook them that's. Its affordable and you can find them pretty much anywhere. Easy and fast dinner.
Jennifer W.
If you want to cook Spanish good beans are a must have and since they are smaller it's good for kids ! I cook a lot of Spanish good since my bf is Spanish so we have them always in stock !
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
We eat beans at my house everyday. As a child that was part of our meal every single day. They are so good
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love Goya beans, mom been using this for years. It's affordable, I eat this like once a week. It's healthy for you. I do recommend this.
Megan S.
Goya red beans are great for all kinds of recipes. I put this in Chile. I would consider the somewhat healthy. Will probably eat these about twice a month. Very affordable and would highly recommend.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Love this brand . And I used these beans before but I like them better out of the can .
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Good tasting item. Best bean out a can you can get I've tried a lot of them there good but Goya is the best. Penny's more then other brands do not to bad. When there on sale it great. I think there great.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
Growing up, these beans were a must in my household. Funny enough, they were also part of my fiancé's family's grocery shopping list 😁. Of course, we've follow the tradition and keep buying them! They're tasty and have a very nice consistency. My only suggestion is to dump the water that it comes in, rinse them with water, and create your own guisado.
Kelly O.
My favorite beans! These are always tastey and amazing. Love using this for so many different things
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Goya is the best of brands for me ...when it comes to red ,pinto beans Goya it is. They taste just as home made. I recommend.
Diana A.
I've never ate red beans..do they actually taste different than pinto beans?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get your Goya Small red Beans can from?
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
How are these beans for chilis and soups? Are they salty right out of the can or generally "natural" (i.e. no spices added)?