Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by liz T.Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by liz T.Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by Saby O.

BY GOYA

Enjoy chilis, stews and soups with these Goya Small Red Beans. Use them to add protein and flavor to almost any Latino dish.

Goya Small Red Beans:

• Premium
  • Goya red beans are ideal for rice and beans, chili and refried beans
  • Kosher
  • Just heat and serve

Ingredients: Small Red Beans, Water, Salt and Calcium Disodium EDTA Added to Promote Color Retention.

Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
We eat beans at my house everyday. As a child that was part of our meal every single day. They are so good
Savannah M.
These beans are delicious! I love Goya products. They make dinner very good! I love there spices too!!!!!
Gabrielly M.
If you're Dominican you know how we love our beans, Goya's beans are the best kinda. Great with rice
Kelly O.
My favorite beans! These are always tastey and amazing. Love using this for so many different things
candida g.
Miami
Me encantan las habichuelas rojas ! Son lo mejor! Con arroz y habichuela ! I'm Dominican so yeah 😂
Roseanna g.
Love these red beans especially in a red tomato sauce. over rice the best i could eat that all day.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Goya is a go to brand , the canned goods are great quality and i especially love the refried beans
Tomasa O.
Very tasty. I like mine over white rice or with Puerto Rican foods. Taste is absolutely amazing !!
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
These are really good in soup that the last time I had them anyways and they are really cheap.
Jackie C.
I love all of Goya products! My favorite are the blAck beans, but these come next. Great brand!
Diana A.
I've never ate red beans..do they actually taste different than pinto beans?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get your Goya Small red Beans can from?
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
How are these beans for chilis and soups? Are they salty right out of the can or generally "natural" (i.e. no spices added)?