Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by liz T.Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by liz T.Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by Saby O.

BY GOYA

Enjoy chilis, stews and soups with these Goya Small Red Beans. Use them to add protein and flavor to almost any Latino dish.

Goya Small Red Beans:

• Premium
  • Goya red beans are ideal for rice and beans, chili and refried beans
  • Kosher
  • Just heat and serve

Ingredients: Small Red Beans, Water, Salt and Calcium Disodium EDTA Added to Promote Color Retention.

Jadon P.
I love using these for when I'm making any dish that involves beans. I love using these the most in chili. The beans don't get to soft so they still keep a lovely texture so when you bite into them they are not all mush
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I love this brand of beans. It is more expensive than other brand beans. The quality and flavor is so much better and I use it from salads to chilled and it does not get mushy or fall apart. I would only get this brand for all my recipes.
Laura S.
I've grown up eating these. My mom drains them, rinses them, and mixes in her homemade sofrito (minced garlic, onion, cilantro, and green pepper), puts them on the stovetop for a bit and there you have it! Amazing red bean soup
Lattesha B.
Danbury, CT
Ok so being that I come from a Caribbean background let me tell you about these beans and how we make them if you ever heard of rice n peas this is the beans we are referring to Goya products are the best
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
These are so versatile, I can't even believe. I usually rinse off the liquid to avoid any excess sodium but mixed into salads, soups or even as a snack. I always have these in the house for every day cooking.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
Whenever I have a meal plan and it requires beans I always go for Goya beans. I don't care if I have to spend a bit more because it is so worth it. The flavors are great!.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I use this brand when making chili or stew. (I know traditional chili does not contain beans) I think these taste great and come in a perfect easy-open container for the busy cook.
Laffy C.
Southbridge, MA
Si es goya tiene que ser BUENO! Mmm , I love Goya products. Latinos & Capeverdeans must haves in the kitchen! Love beans , all types of beans. So good 24/7 all day everyday
Evi A.
Los Angeles, CA
I will always grab Goya beans whenever cooking a recipe with beans. They have a huge selection and variety, and I can always count on their products to be top notch!
Zoila M.
N Syracuse, NY
Love love love Goya's small red beans. I am of Hispanic descent. So YOU know how critical this product is in a Hispanic home. Haha. Too bad I cannot eat it anymore.
Diana A.
I've never ate red beans..do they actually taste different than pinto beans?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get your Goya Small red Beans can from?
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
How are these beans for chilis and soups? Are they salty right out of the can or generally "natural" (i.e. no spices added)?