Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by liz T.Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by liz T.Goya® Small Red Beans uploaded by Saby O.

BY GOYA

Enjoy chilis, stews and soups with these Goya Small Red Beans. Use them to add protein and flavor to almost any Latino dish.

Goya Small Red Beans:

• Premium
  • Goya red beans are ideal for rice and beans, chili and refried beans
  • Kosher
  • Just heat and serve

Ingredients: Small Red Beans, Water, Salt and Calcium Disodium EDTA Added to Promote Color Retention.

Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love my Goya Small red beans. They taste absolutely delicious and are so versatile. I use it in countless recipes and the whole family loves them. I usually purchase them at my local stop and shop and the are so reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
liz T.
New Britain, CT
I use this brand like all the time and I never had an issue with it, it tastes fantastic if you know how to cook them that's. Its affordable and you can find them pretty much anywhere. Easy and fast dinner.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Good tasting item. Best bean out a can you can get I've tried a lot of them there good but Goya is the best. Penny's more then other brands do not to bad. When there on sale it great. I think there great.
Megan S.
Goya red beans are great for all kinds of recipes. I put this in Chile. I would consider the somewhat healthy. Will probably eat these about twice a month. Very affordable and would highly recommend.
Jennifer W.
If you want to cook Spanish good beans are a must have and since they are smaller it's good for kids ! I cook a lot of Spanish good since my bf is Spanish so we have them always in stock !
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
when it comes to beans this is he only brand that i trust. I use a lot beans , my family is a big fan. Its very healthy and delicious product to consume. This why i need to make sure that i se the highest quality to always have delicious meal that all my family loves.
Christina J.
Lawrenceville , VA
Love these beans with some Sazon Goya orange seasoning packets and once cooked add some mozzarella cheese! Goshhhhh!!!! So good! Plus side my kids are able to get these on their Wic! Son tears these up every time!
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
My mom use this to cook a traditional African dish it was the only thing close to the beans we ate back home . I really love these with Heriberto amount of spices you can make this into a really delicious dish.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
Whenever Im in a hurry and dont have time to cook beans i use this ones instead. They taste very good and are so convenient. I always find them cheaper at walmart or at publix.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
Growing up, these beans were a must in my household. Funny enough, they were also part of my fiancé's family's grocery shopping list 😁. Of course, we've follow the tradition and keep buying them! They're tasty and have a very nice consistency. My only suggestion is to dump the water that it comes in, rinse them with water, and create your own guisado.
Diana A.
I've never ate red beans..do they actually taste different than pinto beans?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get your Goya Small red Beans can from?
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
How are these beans for chilis and soups? Are they salty right out of the can or generally "natural" (i.e. no spices added)?