BY GOYA #7 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Packing a powerful punch of coriander, garlic, cumin and annatto, this small packet of Sazón GOYA® with Coriander and Annatto instantly makes your dish more delicious by quickly adding an appealing flavor and vibrant color. Latin cooks refer to it as the foolproof way to create great-tasting dishes. Think of it as a little magic in little foil packets.

Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Cumin, Yellow 5, Tri- Calcium Phosphate (Anti-caking Agent), Coriander, Annatto (Color), Red 40

• Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas me recomi...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Skylar T.
Metuchen, NJ
I loveeeee this seasoning! When I make my rice and beans this is always added. Also I use this seasoning in my empanadas! I would recommend this product to others when cooking beans or even any kind of meat as well!
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
love this seasoning it also has a nice coloring to it. the taste is great and I use it from time to time on very special dishes. I 100% of the time get compliments on my meals when company eats my food. so with that, this is a staple product un my home forever.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
I had never had this stuff until my boyfriend moved in and started doing the cooking. It's delicious! You can put it in anything. We use it to flavor meat, pasta and even tuna. Yes, tuna salad. Try it! It's amazing!
Idesha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Growing up, I saw my mom use this a ton. I knew the food tasted good but I was never too sure how all the seasonings worked together. Now that I am a wife and mom myself, I use Sazon ALL the time. It gives that extra kick to our meats, especially my baked chicken and I love the hint of color it adds. I use it every week and my family adores my meals.
Toya V.
Louisville, KY
I literaly have a MEGA box of this Sazon in my house. It is another PuertoRIcan staple seasoning. My grandma raised me and she used this in so many dishes. My kids are picky eaters but I will make a pot of kidney beans with butter and a package of this, spoon it over white or yellow rice and they inhale it!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this product. I use it anytime I am making beans. I have also used it to season chicken. It is near the Adobo in the International section. There are some many great products by Goya that it is hard to choose and favorite. This is on the top 5 list.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Este sazón es excelente para hacer arroz amarillo y sazonar tus carnes tales como muslos de pollo, tengo tiempo utilizandolo para darle color a mis comidas lo recomiendo 100% 😚
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I use this product almost every three days for cooking meals, one of the meals that I use this product the most is for "Pollo pibil" it gives my chicken that beautiful orange color and delicious flavor, each box has a total of 10 little packages inside, and I usually use one per meal but you can use more or less, it is "A Little Magic In Little Foil Packets"
Amanda L.
I love Goya Sazon, abuela used to put it in EVERYTHING; rice, soup, meat,, etc. Gives the food a great color and flavor and its not salty at all. You can buy a pack in any size and a variety of different seasonings as well, they usually go a little more than $2 depending on which pack you buy. Totally recommend!
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Mis carnes le hecho este zancón y le da un color Rico también a el arroz amarillo o con habichuelas o gandules a los pasteles de Puerto Rico esto es una maravilla en lo personal me encanta por qué si veo una carne sin color ni se le apetece y cuando le hecho esto se ve tan Rico y sabe rico
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas me recomiendan