Goya® Sazon Seasoning without Annatto uploaded by Rosa B.

BY GOYA

At long last, those of you who suffer from allergies or digestive issues due to Annatto can now enjoy the great taste of Goya Sazon without Achiote. Goya Sazon without Achiote still has all the great properties and flavors of the original sazon but now you can enjoy it without the heart burn from the spice. For some the achiote, which is a rusty-brownish red colored seed derived from the annatto plant , can cause acid reflux or stomach troubles. But now Goya has produced It is wonderful blend of fine herbs and spices found in natural Sazon, but instead of using the achiote, Goya substitutes it with a specially designed blend of spice extracts. Goya Sazon without Achiote is fat free and contains no calories.Try Goya Sazon without Achiote in soups and stews, meats and poultry, casseroles, with vegetables and in salad dressings. Achiote is also commonly used to produce the coloring of foods, the taste of it is not required and thus is not included in the new Goya Sazon without Achiote, It is just another way Goya makes a difference. Use Goya Sazon without Achiote just the same as you would other Sazon products. Simply remove on the tiny foil packets, open and add! Or Add to raw meats and veegtabes and let stand as a tasty marinate! Order your Goya Sazon without Achiote and taste the difference!

Cynthia H.
Clinton, WI
I used to use this on almost everything I would cook. Coming from a Mexican family, grew up with my family using Goya on all of our food.. Every spice that I have tried from Goya has been GREAT! This one in particular is amazing in rice and any pork dishes since it has a orange/red hue to it, it also adds color to any dish! I have recently cut off using MSG in my cooking, so I hope they will eventually create their awesome spices without it!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Growing up, Goya Sazon was a staple in my home. My mom used it for all of her favorite Puerto Rican recipes, from arroz con habichuelas to arroz con gandules. Now I've continued that tradition. I don't cook near as well as my mother does, but I do love to use this in my arroz con habichuelas. It's absolutely essential.
Jazmin M.
Roselle Park, NJ
I'm going to be completely honest here, I grew up on this stuff. I absolutely love the flavor! But once you become an adult, you're far more aware of what you consume. I'm not a fan of the use of msg and it is also high in sodium. I do my best to avoid it for those reasons.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is a go to product for me. I enjoy adding it in with a Spanish style rice that I make as a side for tacos. The great thing about this product is that you don't have to add in 20 other spices, it's all in one packet for you. This was perfect for me when I was on a budget in college. Great taste at a low cost.
Katlyn F.
Bloomfield, NJ
Sazon is a multipurpose seasoning that can be used to jazz up a lot of foods. I use it to make yellow rice, season ground beef in empanadas, flavor chicken, or even use it in a soup broth. It is great for transforming plain food. One of the best things about it is that none of the flavors are too overpowering, but they are savory. You can use Goya Sazon a few times a week, lunch and/or dinner, and still not be tired of the same flavor as it doesn't overpower the food, it just gives it more depth.
Jennifer J.
I use this seasoning on a regular basis. I mainly use it when cooking tacos or enchiladas. It is great for use with any meat. Gives it a nice flavor. Highly recommend giving it a try. You've got nothing to loose and lots of flavor to gain! Enjoy!
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
This is a staple in my house. We use it for Mexican rice, fidello, and many other dishes. It has a unique flavor that is impossible to replicate. It is very affordable and easy to use. I would recommend it.
Susan R.
Lancaster, PA
Amazing flavor! This is definitely a staple in our home! It gives both color and flavor to anything you add it to. You can add it to meats, sous, stews, just about anything. The possibilities are endless. Anything made by Goya is golden!
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
I use this whenever I am cooking any Spanish dishes it gives the perfect flavor to everything beans, meat, pasta or rice. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone even if they are just starting cooking.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
Love to use it in a puerto rican dish i make. Gives the meat and beans a nice flavor. I haven't gotten a chance to try the other goya seasonings but if they are anything like this one I am sure they are great!
Rosa B.
Bogota D.C
Donde puedo conseguir este producto