Food & SnacksPantrySeasonings & SpicesGoya
Goya Sazon Seasoning without Annatto

Goya® Sazon Seasoning without Annatto

by Goya

At long last, those of you who suffer from allergies or digestive issues due to Annatto can now enjoy the great taste of Goya Sazon without Achiote. Goya Sazon without Achiote still has all the great properties and flavors of the original sazon but now you can enjoy it without the heart burn from the spice. For some the achiote, which is a rusty-brownish red colored seed derived from the annatto plant , can cause acid reflux or stomach troubles. But now Goya has produced It is wonderful blend of fine herbs and spices found in natural Sazon, but instead of using the achiote, Goya substitutes it with a specially designed blend of spice extracts. Goya Sazon without Achiote is fat free and contains no calories.Try Goya Sazon without Achiote in soups and stews, meats and poultry, casseroles, with vegetables and in salad dressings. Achiote is also commonly used to produce the coloring of foods, the taste of it is not required and thus is not included in the new Goya Sazon without Achiote, It is just another way Goya makes a difference. Use Goya Sazon without Achiote just the same as you would other Sazon products. Simply remove on the tiny foil packets, open and add! Or Add to raw meats and veegtabes and let stand as a tasty marinate! Order your Goya Sazon without Achiote and taste the difference!

Donde puedo conseguir este producto
Start your review of Goya® Sazon Seasoning without Annatto!
How would you rate this product?
Carmen T.
West Roxbury, MA
This is a very good seasoning to give dishes a little oomph. I like to add this into split pea soup. It’s very tasty
Jillian R.
Tyler, TX
I enjoyed using this product in many recipes...whether meats or a side dish it gives just the right seasoning to make any dish!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
I love sazon and will only use this brand. I do prefer with annatto for making my rice but this can be used for other Puerto Rican dishes or other Latin foods.. I use Goya a lot and frequently and I'll continue to use. These spices are pretty reasonable compared to other brands. I have no complaints.
Samantha E.
Southgate
It gives the food a good flavor highly recommended it’s delicious when you at a little bit of it to your food and affordable you can get it at any local market
Omattie R.
Great when making recipes influenced by the Caribbean. Adds so much flavor and a beautiful color to meat and rice. Affordable. Will recommend.
Tilcia F.
Hoover, AL
I keep several boxes on hand. Perfect for soups, chicken, stews or whatever you’re wanting to add some extra flavor to.
Nataly L.
Cumberland, RI
I really love goya seasoning and this one is really good for soups, steak and chicken. I recomend to use just a little bit because it is strong
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
I love love love using this what I'm making or maybe needing a little flavor and I can put it in my potatoes I feel it's a great all-around seasoning.
Kimberly M.
I like to keep this in my house at all times! I love to use this especially on my my chicken before I fry it!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Growing up, Goya Sazon was a staple in my home. My mom used it for all of her favorite Puerto Rican recipes, from arroz con habichuelas to arroz con gandules. Now I've continued that tradition. I don't cook near as well as my mother does, but I do love to use this in my arroz con habichuelas. It's absolutely essential.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...