Goya® Sazon Culantro-achiote Seasoning Sazon (Coriander & Annatto Seasoning)

by Goya

#2 in Spices

Sazon Goya is a seasoning consisting of coriander, garlic, cumin, and annatto spices all in one foil packet to give your food dishes more flavor. Gives food an exciting color to go along with the delicious taste. This seasoning taste wonderful and is versatile! Use it on your meats, poultry, pasta dishes, rice, beans, stews, soups, and so much more! Once you and your loved ones taste a dish with Sazon Goya, you will wonder why you have waited until now to use it! Dont leave your entrees missing out; start using Sazon Goya with coriander and annatto.

Goya, Sazon, coriander, annatto, seasoning, spices, delicious, delicioso, meats, carnes, pasta, beans, frijoles, arroz, rice, soups, sopas

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Cumin, Yellow No. 5, Tricalcium Phosphate, Coriander,

Como sabe esto??
Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas me recomiendan
When did you start using it?
Start your review of Goya® Sazon Culantro-achiote Seasoning Sazon (Coriander & Annatto Seasoning)!
How would you rate this product?
Menifee, CA
These little packets are like my secret weapon. Every time I use this seasoning, people love what I’ve made. Low key, it’s probably the msg, but I’ll take it! I add it to any Latin American dish along with my usual seasonings. I’ve added it to mashed potatoes too and trussssst me it’s worth it.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
I really feel like I was behind the curve when it comes to this seasoning and I just recently started using it and I found that I can not put it down I've been using this and so many different recipes and in so many different ways as it just gives all of my food a great kick of flavor and I really enjoy.
Newport News, VA
I use Sazon on any meat that I cook. My niece uses this in everything she cooks since I introduced her to this seasoning. This seasoning is very tasteful on any foods. Recommend others to try this product.
No Special Diet
I love this stuff! My mom used it to cook rice when I was younger and I now use it with my family. It leaves the rice tasting delicious. My family loves it and the price is is great. It’s very cheap and it comes with a lot of little packets. I love this and will always buy it.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Garfield Hts, OH
This is my fiancee's "secret ingredient" in most of his meals! I love this seasoning paired with shrimp and potatoes. It gives the food an orange color which is pretty. I dont ever have to put salt on any food he makes with this. You can find it at most grocery stores.
No Special Diet
Sazon!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this seasoning. I put it on everything. Literally. Chicken, fish, pasta sauce, etc! It has a great taste and seasons well with so many things. It’s great price makes it easy to afford. The only downside is that it does contain MSG...
Mundelein, IL
I find it hard to do Mexican rice so I use this instead to give the rice color. It has good flavor and you can just use one packet per serving. I love it I use it all the time to make rice. Have never used it for anything else but would love to try new recipes.
Winston Salem , NC
Love to use this to season my meats, put in soups, use in my crockpot, and make my yellow rice! I love its taste and how it adds color to my food! The packets are just the right size for measuring the amount your need. A little definitely goes a long way!
Dairy Free, Kosher
Ashland, OR
I love love love this stuff. It has so much flavor. I use it to make the filling for empanadas but my recent favorite is using it for my taco meat. I’ll add some taco seasoning and then a full packet of the Sazon and the flavor it gives it is incredible.
Sugar Free
Big Rapids
I think its safe to say i use this in almost everything i love to put it in my soups it works for almost everything especially when you're making chicken it's like putting honey and ice cream I love it and I don't think I've ever use any other brand