BY GOYA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sazon Goya is a seasoning consisting of coriander, garlic, cumin, and annatto spices all in one foil packet to give your food dishes more flavor. Gives food an exciting color to go along with the delicious taste. This seasoning taste wonderful and is versatile! Use it on your meats, poultry, pasta dishes, rice, beans, stews, soups, and so much more! Once you and your loved ones taste a dish with Sazon Goya, you will wonder why you have waited until now to use it! Dont leave your entrees missing out; start using Sazon Goya with coriander and annatto.

Goya, Sazon, coriander, annatto, seasoning, spices, delicious, delicioso, meats, carnes, pasta, beans, frijoles, arroz, rice, soups, sopas

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Cumin, Yellow No. 5, Tricalcium Phosphate, Coriander,

• Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas m...4 Answers
  • When did you start using it?4 Answers
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
Sazon!!! Can't live without it! I need it for my meats, soups, rice, and beans! It gives it an amazing flavor and obviously some color! This is a staple in almost any Hispanic household like mines! I love it and recommend to anyone who is looking to spice up their food! It's not spicy it just gives a nice color and flavor to food!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sazon goya is delicious. In my house it can not be missing, we use it in all meals, this especially apart from giving color to meals, it also gives them flavor and I love that, especially in Latin food.
Michelle B.
Whitehall, PA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
We use Sazon all the time in my house. We put it on everything from steak to eggs. I would definitely recommend buying the bottle of seasoning. It’s a money savor. Also sometimes when you don’t use the whole packet it can be annoying to store. Get that bottle.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
Apart from the marinade, the Goya seasoning is necessary to have it in my kitchen. It is ideal for all kinds of foods that you are going to prepare, especially those that you want to add a little more color (achiote) and flavor (culantro). Although where I live right now in the United States, I find it difficult to get it, I always ask a relative or friend in Puerto Rico to send me this product because it is truly a most in my meals.
Idesha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Growing up, I saw my mom use this a ton. I knew the food tasted good but I was never too sure how all the seasonings worked together. Now that I am a wife and mom myself, I use Sazon ALL the time. It gives that extra kick to our meats, especially my baked chicken and I love the hint of color it adds. I use it every week and my family adores my meals.
Toya V.
Louisville, KY
I literaly have a MEGA box of this Sazon in my house. It is another PuertoRIcan staple seasoning. My grandma raised me and she used this in so many dishes. My kids are picky eaters but I will make a pot of kidney beans with butter and a package of this, spoon it over white or yellow rice and they inhale it!
Made some spaghetti for dinner. Cooked some #Groundbeef, seasoned it with Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning , Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning , Goya Sason Coriander & Annatto Seasoning . Then mixed the ground beef with Classico Traditional Favorites Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce , Goya Tomato Sauce , Domino Pure Cane Dark Brown Sugar, Kraft Parmesan Cheese 100% Grated for the sauce. I used Ronzoni Enriched Macaroni Product Spaghetti
James T.
Madera, CA
Discovered this stuff at a friend's during thanksgiving and now I am addicted. It adds so much flavor to things. I love adding it to my water for rice or quinoa. It packs a punch of flavor to homemade chili, spaghetti sauce, taco meat etc. It's become a go-to spice for so many things needing that extra oomph of flavor.
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
The best Latin cooks agree: Sazón GOYA® is the secret to great tasting food. All of our full-flavored varieties, or our salt-free version, are prepared to enhance the flavor and color of your dishes. Just tear open the packet and add to soups, stews, sauces, rice, and beans.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Goya® Sazon Culantro-achiote Seasoning Sazon (Coriander & Annatto Seasoning) love this seasoning!! Goes great in and on all types of meats, beans, Rice's. Just make sure to wash your hands, or it will stain them slightly
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
When did you start using it?
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas me recomiendan

Amazon