BY GOYA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sazon Goya is a seasoning consisting of coriander, garlic, cumin, and annatto spices all in one foil packet to give your food dishes more flavor. Gives food an exciting color to go along with the delicious taste. This seasoning taste wonderful and is versatile! Use it on your meats, poultry, pasta dishes, rice, beans, stews, soups, and so much more! Once you and your loved ones taste a dish with Sazon Goya, you will wonder why you have waited until now to use it! Dont leave your entrees missing out; start using Sazon Goya with coriander and annatto.

Goya, Sazon, coriander, annatto, seasoning, spices, delicious, delicioso, meats, carnes, pasta, beans, frijoles, arroz, rice, soups, sopas

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Cumin, Yellow No. 5, Tricalcium Phosphate, Coriander,

• Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas m...4 Answers
  • When did you start using it?4 Answers
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Goya sazon is amazing! I love using sazon for seasoning on my chicken. It has such a bold flavor and you taste it on every bite. Goya sazon can be found at any grocery store I even buy it from the little corner stores. I absolutely love Goya sazon and would definitely recommend everyone to try it. You can use Saxon on so much stuff I absolutely love it! Goya® Sazon Culantro-achiote Seasoning Sazon (Coriander & Annatto Seasoning)
Patrice C.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a staple in my home and in my cooking. I️ literally use it in every dish that I️ make. I️ would describe this a food enhancer. You only need a pinch to make any dish POP. It isn’t spicy although it does contain pepper, you can purchase one without pepper though. It’s a little salty and you make not even need to add any additional salt after during Sazon. You can find it in almost any grocery store, it’ll be located in the Latin Foods aisle. Bon appetite!
Equannie L.
I love this stuff you can use it on anything it has just the right amount of onion , garlic a little bit of pepper it’s not salty it gives your food and nice texture is very affordable you really won’t be disappointed in the season I really think this product is magnificent
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
Sazon!!! Can't live without it! I need it for my meats, soups, rice, and beans! It gives it an amazing flavor and obviously some color! This is a staple in almost any Hispanic household like mines! I love it and recommend to anyone who is looking to spice up their food! It's not spicy it just gives a nice color and flavor to food!
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
My only favorite one for my everyday food it gives that magic touch to your food .
Has a great flavor your food with no sazon goya is no delicious food jeje put ir on beef chicken beans rice soups ..thanks Sazon goya for existing!!
Nelly C.
Southbridge , MA
Goya® Sazon Culantro-achiote Seasoning Sazon (Coriander & Annatto Seasoning)Goya® SofritoGoya® Sofrito. Home made sofrito to be exact buttery Spanish yellow rice with beans and salchichas side of chicken wings seasoned to perfection and tostónes 👌😋
Carmen C.
Best seasoning ever! You can add it to any meats, vegetables or fish. It gives your food great color and taste. It’s a great alternative for those who prefer not to cook with too many chemicals. You will not be disappointed. It’s an affordable product and it can be found at any place where groceries are sold. There’s a great variety of flavors as well.
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
I uses this presentation because its flavor is not as strong as the Goya® Sazòn Con Azafran which is better for cooking paellas. Goya® Sazon Culantro-achiote Seasoning Sazon (Coriander & Annatto Seasoning) is perfect for soups seafood and poultry
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
The best seasoning ever.. Tastes good with almost everything.. Adds flavor and color to a meal.. I love it on Chicken or beef.. Comes in little packets so it’s easy use and super simple.. Add a little Latin spice to your life with this seasoning
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sazon goya is delicious. In my house it can not be missing, we use it in all meals, this especially apart from giving color to meals, it also gives them flavor and I love that, especially in Latin food.
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
When did you start using it?
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas me recomiendan

Amazon