BY GOYA #40 in Spices

Sazon Goya®.
Econo pak.
A unique seasoning.
(Coriander & annatto). see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
I use Sazon on everything! It goes great on any meats for any type of meal. It adds the best flavor and coloring to any meal. Sazon is a staple in my household and now in the rest of my family too. Love it!
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
This is a must have for everyday cooking but mostly on #holidays makes sauce, meats taste amazing! It's in every local store and I can't live without it!
Nazirah L.
Nazirah L.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this product on a daily basis. It's the best I use it in rice,soups, vegetables, and any type of meat. Great product.
Eilin A.
Eilin A.
Dallas, TX
My Mexican rice comes out amazing when I use this ! The color is great and flavor is delicious.
gethsy p.
gethsy p.
Love it, i put it in my rice and it gives it great flavor and a great color!
Shawna-Kay D.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love Goya products, & this is definitely one of my favorite seasoning it brings life to my meals when and if I use it , I sprinkle a little of this on my meat & its good to go. The good thing about it is that it's like an all purpose seasoning used for anything & for that reason it's the best to me
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Foodie Expert
I use Goya Seasoning in almost everything I cook. It's perfect for soups, meats, and rice. The flavor is so unique that it keeps you constantly wanting to eat more. Aside from the great flavor, it also adds such a beautiful bright color to your food, especially if your making a Spanish rice dish.
Yailin R.
Yailin R.
Foodie Expert
This seasoning smells good has a nice taste when apply this to your food it gives some color to your food is good to make yellow rice or to apply to meat....
April L.
April L.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my rice and my boyfriend loves it! He doesn't like rice any other way now! It's really a staple spice for any kind of food
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely love This seasoning. It is another all purpose seasoning. I use it for chicken and fish because that's what I mostly eat but I'm sure you can us it on more foods. And not to mention the orange color it adds to your food is amazing as well
Ana G.
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
When did you start using it?