BY GOYA #18 in Spices

Sazon Goya® Coriander & Annatto.
Jumbo pak.
Super saver.
A unique seasoning. see more...

• Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas me recomi...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
I love Goya Sazon, abuela used to put it in EVERYTHING; rice, soup, meat,, etc. Gives the food a great color and flavor and its not salty at all. You can buy a pack in any size and a variety of different seasonings as well, they usually go a little more than $2 depending on which pack you buy. Totally recommend!
Natalie H.
Elmont, NY
Let me say tradition is what this product means to me. From pasta to fish to chicken this seasoning has been a go to in my family for years. This product never disappoints and helps make every fish so tasty. If ever looking for something to make a dish I highly reccomened this product
Martha C.
I use this as a way to add color and a hint of flavor to bland plain food . Some kind of meats can have an odd look after it's fully cooked and this is a great way to get the meat to look mouth watering. I use it in my rice and in pretty much everything.
Anahi A.
Foodie Expert
Amazing seasoning. I love it I use it for everything expecially on my mexican rice. Ive worked in a few mexican restaurants and every single one has used this season. It gives the food color and a great taste. not salty at all which I love.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Foodie Expert
Sazon Goya is a staple in Latin Cuisine, I use it mostly in my stews and to marinate and add color to meat. The flavor is not strong so I do recommend you add some more spices or natural herbs to add more SAZON to your food.
Tammy T.
Foodie Expert
My favorite seasoning. It has the perfect taste. It's a perfect touch for any dish. Not just fir spanish food either lol. I even use it in my soups and sauces. 😜
Shanti A.
Foodie Expert
I love this. I use it in rice, soups and chicken. It just makes the food taste amazing. I always have this in my kitchen.
Ebony T.
Johnstown, PA
This seasoning is so powerful. Less is plenty. And it gives your food a very good flavor and color...
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Mi cuñada sazona todo con esto para la barbacoa y le queda excelente desde el pollo hasta el arroz
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Foodie Expert
This adds amazing flavor to anything you cook. I put it in every meal! can't cook without Sazon!
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
Quien más usa este y para q mas lo puedo usar q comidas me recomiendan