Goya® Sazòn  Coriander and Annato Low Sodium Seasoning uploaded by Yarisa S.

BY GOYA #40 in Spices

Goya Sazon Coriander & Annatto Low Sodium Seasoning:

• A low sodium seasoning that adds great flavor to any low salt diet
  • No salt added

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Garlic, Cumin, Yellow 5 Tri-Calcium Phosphate (Anti-Caking Agent), Coriander, Annatto, Red 40.

Martha V.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this seasoning!It comes in individual packets and is perfectly seasoned to make all my food taste great.I usually sprinkle this on ground beef to make tostadas or stuffed bell peppers and it gives the meat such a wonderful flavor.I have also used it on chicken and to season rice and it tastes great as well.I always have this seasoning in my pantry it is great!
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
I love the taste of my meats and beans when I use this little guy. is amazing how it can add so much flavor without having to pack on other ingredients. I use it mostly for my beans because on addition to the taste it also adds a nice beautiful and tasty color to them.
Evelyn R.
Goshen, NY
My tomato sauce for my rice was always so dull in color untill my mom told me her secret ingredient sazon goya con culantro y achiote it gives my rice great flavor and color i cant make rice if i don't have it :)
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
If you use Sazon (from any company) in your cooking, consider using this one as the lower sodium makes the product much more healthy for you, and yet none of the flavors are sacrificed from the original version. A tasty addition to Caribbean cooking, so try some!
Donneitha R.
I love using this! The low sodium controls how much salt that you actually put in your food, which is great since the regular Sazon has salt in it. It brings out your meal and you'll love it!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I love how more items are starting to have less sodium. I was always a fan of goyas products. Lots of great flavors but usually too salty. This was a good mix for stews/or any crockpot meal. And didn't need anything else
Lenissa C.
I always use the Sazon Goya Culantro and achiote to do my yellow rice and rice and beans it gives a great flavor to my rices and food every time i use it, it is a MUST have in my kitchen
Vanessa A.
I love this! i use it on eggs, soups, stews, season fish, chicken, turkey well all my least gets this rubbed in. It is even added to RICE! Can't do without it. SAZON is a way of life
crystal r.
Charlotte, Nc
Great for adding seasoning to your dishes. i sometimes use this to season my chicken before baking or if I'm making home made soup i add a dash of this for flavor. i love culantro.
Paloma M.
Carpentersville, IL
I love this product! I use it almost on everything. The flavor that it gives to the food is amazing. And also the color. I use it on my rise and the extra color makes it looks mare tasty and it actually is.

back