BY GOYA #5 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Inside this box you'll find what good cooks have always dreamed of--an absolutely foolproof way to make everything taste not just good, or even great, but sensational every time. It's Goya Sazon, a special mix of seasonings from Goya.

Goya Sazon Con Azafran Flavor Packet:

• Other natural flavors
  • Good food better
  • 1.41 Ounce
  • A little magic in little foil packets.

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Cumin, Yellow 5, Tricalcium Phosphate (Anti-Caking Agent), Annato (Color), Mexican Saffron, Turmeric (Color), Red 40.

Buy on Walmart*
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious, delicious seasoning. I first discovered this seasoning about 4 years ago and I've been buying it every since. I use it on almost everything I cook like chicken, Turkey and sometimes steak. It just brings out the flavor of the foods. I love it if you haven't yet tried it give go. You'll love it.
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
literally been using the stuff since I was a young young kid if you really think about it it’s actually just dye and a lot of different types of seasoning it’s delicious We use it on different types of meats in our house from pork to chicken it’s actually really good you guys should invest in it if you don’t already
Maria A.
I couldn’t find the original sazon but I’m going to review it based as if it still was the original! This is so good with so many things ! Specially rice ! You can’t make rice without some of this !!
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I’m the daughter of the Cuban cook who worked many kitchens in Miami. I learned all the secrets from my father and when he needed to make a dish that required yellow rice or stews he would use this product. Always the one with saffron/Azafrán. My husband, When I got married almost 20 years ago, asked me , ”Why do you use on everything?” “Because it’s my personal Fairy dust!”
Aleiram A.
M
This special seasoning with azafran enhance the flavor and color to the food giving an special touch, you can use it on stews , soups, beans, rice, meat, chiken ,fish, and everythhing that your imagination can go.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Seriously my favorite spruce ever. If I had to choose one THIS WOULD BE IT! Great on EVERYTHING, and everyone loves it. It can stain your fingers orange so eat with a fork!
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I used to use this until I realized it has msg and coloring. I basically make my own now with saffron, garlic, cumin, etc. I really try to stay away from the added chemicals if possible. Wish Goya could make a better quality one.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
One of the best seasonings for rice, chicken and shrimp, hands down! I've been using this for years to season my meat dishes and it never fails me. Its definitely a kitchen staple along with bouillon cubes, salt and pepper! One of my favorite Goya products
Myra M.
Garden city, KS
Okay so if you want to make the best rice use this!!! There’s so many different ones for also chicken and ribeyes whatever your wanting to make. I never make a meal without using this!!!
Claudia M.
Have you tried rice so full of flavor that leaves your mouth watering for more? This is the secret! Just add 1tsp or a pinch or two of Goya Sazon con Azafran Seasoning to your liking , and voila! I use this as my go-to spice when cooking . It's not as spicy or hot as other powders.. A bright yellow, like tumeric, it colors rice and recipes wonderfully. Sprinkle on your favorite foods and recipes for a gorgeous presentation.
Easy to do, add to your rice or any recipe and your family will be asking for more and more!
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How good is this product?
Vanessa U.