Goya® Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning

by Goya

Inside this box you'll find what good cooks have always dreamed of--an absolutely foolproof way to make everything taste not just good, or even great, but sensational every time. It's Goya Sazon, a special mix of seasonings from Goya. A little magic in little foil packets.

Goya Sazon Flavor Packet With Cilantro & Tomato:

• Ideal spice for Mexican rice
  • With cilantro and tomato
  • Other natural flavors
  • Pack of thirty six, 1.41-ounce units (total of 50.76 ounce)

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Tomato, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Yellow 5, And Red 40, Tricalcium Phosphate (Anti-Caking Agent).

I've never heard of this specific Sazón before. What do you use this on?
Who included into the salsa how that would it taste
Start your review of Goya® Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
I like to add a packet of this spice to my rice dishes and to my soups. It gives the dish a little more flavor and it’s motto overpowering. It taste pretty good. Excellent spices to have and I always buy again.
Kearny , NJ
This product is a must at my house. I cook with it almost daily. I use it on rice, to season my meats and also on my veggies sometimes. It tastes amazing, give my food color and it’s very affordable.
One of my favorite spices in my pantry. Add it to rice as it boils to make delicious Spanish rice or on your meat of choice. It's a crowd pleaser. Just so you know, it looks like a bouillon cube so don't expect to just sprinkle it it on top of whatever you intend. You can always crumble it or mix it with water to help dissolve it a bit if you want to top it on baked chicken.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my absolutely favorite ingredient to just about every meal I cook. Gives the food great flavor easy to work with and goes amazing with just about everything ! You can find it in Walmart very affordable as well
Frisco, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all sazón, but as a huge cilantro lover this stuff is the bomb. So cheap, I buy heaps of this stuff. You can cook anything with sazón, I cannot stress this enough. Exceeds expectations for seasoning and I highly reccomend. Please try this.
Trenton, NJ
I love this Spanish seasoning . You can season any kind of meat with this product. It’s very affordable. A lot of people use to season there meats and vegetables. It’s amazing
I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves that latino/hipanic flavors! i cook with this to add incredible flavor to all my dishes. From mexican cousine to cuban, nicaraguam, puerto rican, everything! love it :) i wish i could have it delivered monthly to my door lol
Katy, TX
I love to use this product when I'm making rice it gives a special flavor to it. My daughter loves eating this rice with this flavor. Also this seasoning you can use it in too many other recepies. I love all Goyas seasoning products give them a try you will love it.
Santa Fe, TX
Goya seasonings are full of flavor that I use them daily with my home cooked dishes. I love this seasoning with rice. Also when I cook fajita meat, I season it with this and then shred the meat and it is so tender and delicious! Goya seasons are a staple in my house!
I use other Goya products regularly. I use this when I'm out of tomatoes for my Mexican rice. It is very flavorful and adds a nice color to the rice. I have also used it to add an extra kick to my chicken soups. it's also very good with crock pot meals. Try it.