BY GOYA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Inside this box you'll find what good cooks have always dreamed of--an absolutely foolproof way to make everything taste not just good, or even great, but sensational every time. It's Goya Sazon, a special mix of seasonings from Goya. A little magic in little foil packets.

Goya Sazon Flavor Packet With Cilantro & Tomato:

• Ideal spice for Mexican rice
  • With cilantro and tomato
  • Other natural flavors
  • Pack of thirty six, 1.41-ounce units (total of 50.76 ounce)

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Tomato, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Yellow 5, And Red 40, Tricalcium Phosphate (Anti-Caking Agent).

• I've never heard of this specific Sazón before. What do y...1 Answers
  • Who included into the salsa how that would it taste1 Answers
Lisa C.
I love this Spanish seasoning . You can season any kind of meat with this product. It’s very affordable. A lot of people use to season there meats and vegetables. It’s amazing
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my absolutely favorite ingredient to just about every meal I cook. Gives the food great flavor easy to work with and goes amazing with just about everything ! You can find it in Walmart very affordable as well
Vivian G.
I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves that latino/hipanic flavors! i cook with this to add incredible flavor to all my dishes. From mexican cousine to cuban, nicaraguam, puerto rican, everything! love it :) i wish i could have it delivered monthly to my door lol
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
Goya seasonings are full of flavor that I use them daily with my home cooked dishes. I love this seasoning with rice. Also when I cook fajita meat, I season it with this and then shred the meat and it is so tender and delicious! Goya seasons are a staple in my house!
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I love to use this product when I'm making rice it gives a special flavor to it. My daughter loves eating this rice with this flavor. Also this seasoning you can use it in too many other recepies. I love all Goyas seasoning products give them a try you will love it.
Liz M.
I use other Goya products regularly. I use this when I'm out of tomatoes for my Mexican rice. It is very flavorful and adds a nice color to the rice. I have also used it to add an extra kick to my chicken soups. it's also very good with crock pot meals. Try it.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love this brand of spices. I use this specific packet of seasoning to make home made rice. It has WONDERFUL flavor and wonderful taste. It makes for wonderful home made dinners and take home lunches. Highly recommend to anyone who has not tried yet!
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Sazon is great for most foods. This particular one I put some with cheese in Mac & cheese or in grilled cheese! You put it to any tomatoe recipe and it brings out the flavor. Pastas, cheeses, soups. The whole line of flavors is in my pantry.
Celida B.
Tucson, AZ
It tastes like home, growing up I saw my mom use this on everything! And now I do too. It gives almost any food, that nice Mexican flavor it often lacks here in America. (I'm looking at you taco bell!) it's so nice to have the food of my people at home with little work
Christina G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product. I use it all the time when I do rice. It makes the most perfect seasoning for Mexican rice. If you haven't tried this product I highly recommend you do so. It's very easy to use! Plus it's very inexpensive.
Dennis B.
Orange Park, FL
I've never heard of this specific Sazón before. What do you use this on?
Nia N.
Who included into the salsa how that would it taste

back