Food & SnacksPantrySeasonings & SpicesGoya
Goya Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning

Goya® Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning

by Goya

Inside this box you'll find what good cooks have always dreamed of--an absolutely foolproof way to make everything taste not just good, or even great, but sensational every time. It's Goya Sazon, a special mix of seasonings from Goya. A little magic in little foil packets.

Goya Sazon Flavor Packet With Cilantro & Tomato:

• Ideal spice for Mexican rice
  • With cilantro and tomato
  • Other natural flavors
  • Pack of thirty six, 1.41-ounce units (total of 50.76 ounce)

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Tomato, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Yellow 5, And Red 40, Tricalcium Phosphate (Anti-Caking Agent).

I've never heard of this specific Sazón before. What do you use this on?
Who included into the salsa how that would it taste
Start your review of Goya® Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This particular Goya was so flavorful! I use it in many of my dishes :) Goya is such a great brand to begin with, you can't go wrong
Claudia N.
I love using this seasoning for my soups. Especially when I don't have cilantro. Gives a great flavor but not over powering. I have this in my cabinet all the time
Iris R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Goya® Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning uploaded by Iris R.
Goya® Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning uploaded by Iris R.
Like a latin woman i love Goya products. This sazon gives a distinc color to food and a delicious taste. Is not expensive
brandie N.
Vine Grove, KY
I can make a yummy Spanish Rice and chicken dinner... My kids love it and the like to demand it.. My husband us
Vivian C.
Tampa, FL
I use this in on ground beef when making picadillo so I don’t need to add as much tomato sauce.
Angelica F.
Great to use for specific recipes and when making rice, but I can also use other brands for this. I don't necessarily love Goya.
Leslie T.
Eagle Mtn, UT
One of my favorite spices in my pantry. Add it to rice as it boils to make delicious Spanish rice or on your meat of choice. It's a crowd pleaser. Just so you know, it looks like a bouillon cube so don't expect to just sprinkle it it on top of whatever you intend. You can always crumble it or mix it with water to help dissolve it a bit if you want to top it on baked chicken.
Yisel S.
Medley, FL
Goya® Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning uploaded by Yisel S.
Ideal para darle ese colorsito! La carne y arroz! A la hora de hacer un arroz con maiz nada mejor como este sazón!!
Claudia B.
Goya® Sazon Cilantro & Tomato Seasoning uploaded by Claudia B.
Love using this for chicken and rice recipe I recommend to anyone to give it a try.
Azucena S.
Austin, TX
Goya sazon. cilantro & tomato seasoning give great taste to any dish . I have used it before on my rice and it gave that right taste.