Goya Sason Coriander & Annatto Seasoning uploaded by Ramonita R.Goya Sason Coriander & Annatto Seasoning uploaded by Crystal W.

BY GOYA #42 in Spices

Goya® Sazon Coriander & Annatto Seasoning.
Match your Birthday & Win!
$75,000 could be yours!
75 years.
Look for game piece printed inside box.
No purchase necessary.
See bottom for details. see more...

Buy on Walmart
James T.
Madera, CA
Discovered this stuff at a friend's during thanksgiving and now I am addicted. It adds so much flavor to things. I love adding it to my water for rice or quinoa. It packs a punch of flavor to homemade chili, spaghetti sauce, taco meat etc. It's become a go-to spice for so many things needing that extra oomph of flavor.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Made some spaghetti for dinner. Cooked some #Groundbeef, seasoned it with Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning , Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning , Goya Sason Coriander & Annatto Seasoning . Then mixed the ground beef with Classico Traditional Favorites Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce , Goya Tomato Sauce , Domino Pure Cane Dark Brown Sugar, Kraft Parmesan Cheese 100% Grated for the sauce. I used Ronzoni Enriched Macaroni Product Spaghetti
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Goya Sason Coriander & Annatto Seasoning love this seasoning!! Goes great in and on all types of meats, beans, Rice's. Just make sure to wash your hands, or it will stain them slightly
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
This and adobo is one of the best seasonings around sometimes you got to use both the package of this has a lot of packets in it last a long time makes your food taste great highly recommend it definitely buy again
Tiara A.
I love this seasoning!!! I sprinkle this on everything on my chicken , frenchfries and pork steaks!!! This seasoning just adds the right color and seasoning not to salty but your missing out if you haven't tried this already! I've also found that this is an excellent base for soups!
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I'm guilty of putting this in almost everything, it's just that good! It adds so much flavor to even the simplest of dishes, one of our favorites being simple rice balls. And the color boost it adds just makes every dish that much more beautiful!
Stephanie G.
Lancaster , TX
This is seasoning is a must have in my home. my mother has used it since I was younger and has passed it down to me. I use it with all most all my recipes for dinners. I could definitely recommend this to everyone. especially for Mexican diahes.
Keondra H.
OMG, I love this product, it spruces up any meal. I add it in rice, meats, and veggies. The flavor is great and so is the aroma. It gives a red color to the food that you add it to. If you have a simple meal in mind this is the perfect broth to spice it up. It's quick and easy to use, simply mix the packet In with your dish and viola!
Anisha p.
These individually packed seasoning are amazing,they add so much flavor its ridiculous.When i cook with these i like to add 2 packets to the water in making my rice in.When its done cooking the rice is a beautiful orange color and it is so deli-sh.
Stephanie H.
I love this seasoning i use it on pork chicken amd fish it makes a great marinade if u add ur chicken in a zip lock a few packets lime cilantro and leave in the fridge over night !