BY GOYA #41 in Salsa

Goya Salsa Verde 17.6-Ounce () (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 041331028899 K see more...

Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Center Line, MI
Foodie Expert
This Salsa Verde by Goya is amazing! I recently fell in love with the taste of salsa Verde and even started cooking with it more often. This is great to use in casseroles and you can find many recipes online to make stuff with it instead of just using it as a salsa. The taste is on point, and the texture is good too. This is one of my most favorite brands of salsa Verde.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Ever since I was introduced to GOYA I have fell in love with the products. Not only do they have good seasoning but good texture as well. They make food taste like they were made from a five star resturant in my opinion.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
Foodie Expert
I adore salsa verde, and Goya brand is my favorite grocery store brand. It possesses unique flavors that mix with a variety of meats - I love it with pork carnitas!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Foodie Expert
It's an awesome sauce. I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
This salsa is great! Great on eggs and great with chips! Tastes fresh and delicious!
Marie C.
Marie C.
West Covina, CA
This salsa is one of the better " shelf" salsa! I used all things Goya! Their taste and flavor is so authentic!
somer c.
somer c.
Goya brand is definitely my favorite when it comes to Salsa Verda...........
Rhiannon  C.
Rhiannon C.
Charleston, SC
Yep one of the better ones put there. nice for a change!!!!!###,-,,----####
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa ana, CA
Foodie Expert
This salsa is amazing. I love how the taste goes with chicken and meat. I love it so so much!!!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Foodie Expert
This salsa verse is very good. I recently stoped buying it and started buying the wegmans brand salsa verde. It's not as salty as the Goya.