BY GOYA #81 in Salsa

A medium-hot, tangy green salsa made of tomatillo, jalapeño chiles, onion and cilantro, this Condiment is excellent on tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas, fajitas, tamales, pastas, stews, and eggs.

Buy on Walmart
Stacy W.
Center Line, MI
This Salsa Verde by Goya is amazing! I recently fell in love with the taste of salsa Verde and even started cooking with it more often. This is great to use in casseroles and you can find many recipes online to make stuff with it instead of just using it as a salsa. The taste is on point, and the texture is good too. This is one of my most favorite brands of salsa Verde.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Ever since I was introduced to GOYA I have fell in love with the products. Not only do they have good seasoning but good texture as well. They make food taste like they were made from a five star resturant in my opinion.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
I adore salsa verde, and Goya brand is my favorite grocery store brand. It possesses unique flavors that mix with a variety of meats - I love it with pork carnitas!
Christine C.
This salsa verse is very good. I recently stoped buying it and started buying the wegmans brand salsa verde. It's not as salty as the Goya.
Bren A.
It's an awesome sauce. I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
Marie C.
West Covina, CA
This salsa is one of the better " shelf" salsa! I used all things Goya! Their taste and flavor is so authentic!
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
This salsa is amazing. I love how the taste goes with chicken and meat. I love it so so much!!!
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
This salsa is great! Great on eggs and great with chips! Tastes fresh and delicious!
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
Yep one of the better ones put there. nice for a change!!!!!###,-,,----####