Goya® Salsa Mild Pico De Gallo uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY GOYA #52 in Salsa

Mild Pico de Gallo Salsa Recently surpassing ketchup as the most popular condiment in America, salsa is the perfect topping to spice up your meal or snack.

Buy on Walmart*
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This is great with chips but I mostly use it for cooking! I put it with chicken in the slow cooker to have with tacos or threw it in a curry the other night even! Tastes fresh and delicious.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
This is a super tasty snack and I even use it when cooking. We use Goya with everything in my family. If you like salsa try this you won't be disappointed
Daisy B.
Really yummy salsa. Goya makes great seasoned food and this is no exception. It makes for a great dipping snack and for parties too!
Jadiena D.
I love all GOYA products. Great flavor and price. I love it. I bought at the local supermarket. Good
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
It's a very delicious pico de gallo salsa. Might not be the best, but you can try it, why not?
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
This salsa is really good! much better than normal brands you can get in a chain like target!
Carmen P.
Taste excellent, great amount for great price. I Love it. If you like to mix salad with cheese and have a great opportunity to feel the Mexican taste you need to buy this Goya® Salsa Mild Pico De Gallo .