GroceryPantryGoya
Goya Salad & Vegetables Seasoning

Goya® Salad & Vegetables Seasoning

by Goya

Ingredients

Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (Anticaking Agent), Pepper, Turmeric (Color).

Salads: Sprinkle the contents of a packet when preparing salads for 3 to 5 persons. Use it on your lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, roasted pimentos, avocados or any other salad of your choice. Add oil and vinegar to taste (or your favorite dressing) and you and your family will enjoy a delicious salad. Vegetables: Add the contents of a packet to the water in which you cook (or thaw, if frozen) your vegetables. If you steam your vegetables, sprinkle directly on top of the veggies. Use it and enter a new world of flavor.

How do you make spinach dip using goya salad and vegetable seasoning
Is this good it looks like it would be
Hey guys Where can I find this?
Start your review of Goya® Salad & Vegetables Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Goya® Salad & Vegetables Seasoning uploaded by Sarah T.
You add it to the veggies and boom, everyone loves the veggies. Literally every Goya seasoning is perfect in every way. Can't kitchen without them
Asmita A.
Works great for both salad and all types of veggies. If I want rice and beans I still use it with my food 😍😂. It just increases the taste of my food to make myself chunky 😂. Absolutely love the flavour and packaging. Goya® Salad & Vegetables Seasoning
DeAnna S.
Newburgh, NY
I put this on salad with [email protected] vinegar even just lemon juice it’s amazing. Sautéed vegetables whatever my go to seasoning.
Veronica  J.
Greenville, SC
Goya salad and vegetable seasoning can be used in all sorts of recipes but I like to use it for my vegetable soups and to season my vegetables if I am eating them as a side one of my favorite recipes to use this with is a butternut squash mac and cheese.
María C.
canovanas
Goya® Salad & Vegetables Seasoning makes me eat salad with more taste, every day with tomatoes, letucce, vegtables, etc. I tried it once at work and immediately decided to buy it.
Yocelyn C.
Lodi, NJ
Goya® Salad & Vegetables Seasoning uploaded by Yocelyn C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Absolutely love this! We live by this is my house. We make sure we have two on hand at all times. This is especially great on salads. All salads actually! With some lime juice, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper!
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
So good! Mix with olive oil and vinegar and that’s the salad dressing. Simple and tasty
Rubi M.
Allentown, PA
Goya® Salad & Vegetables Seasoning uploaded by Rubi M.
En casa siempre se usa le da mas sabor a la comida sin salarla sirve para ensaladas o cualquier carne es económica a todos nos encanta estamos satisfechos con el sabor lo recomendamos si cocinan seguido en casa les quedara muy rico 😋
Tanushka V.
York, PA
I love this product. It is great for salads and vegetables like it says. It gives them an amazing flavor. Totally recommend and it is of great value. Very affordable.
Claudia M.
Hyattsville, MD
I like to use this in my salad even though sometimes it to salty for my husband taste.