Goya® Roasted Coconut Juice
Quench your thirst with naturally hydrating GOYA® Coconut Water. Not to be confused with creamy coconut milk, this delicious tropical drink is the clear liquid found when you crack open young coconuts. 100% natural, it's cholesterol free and low in fat, carbohydrates, and sugar.
Enjoy a refreshing beverage with Goya Coconut Water with Pulp. It is made from a delicious tropical fruit. Goya roasted coconut water quenches your thirst with naturally hydrating ingredients. This drink is made with 80 percent juice from the clear liquid found when you crack open young coconuts. It is 100 percent natural, cholesterol-free and low in fat, carbohydrates and sugar. Goya offers a variety of coconut water in various flavors including guava, lychee, mango and pomegranate.
Goya Roasted Coconut Water with Pulp:
- Naturally hydrating
- 80% juice
- Goya brings authentic Latino cuisine to your kitchen
- Contains roasted coconut juice, water and coconut pulp
- Also available with guava, lychee, mango and pomegranate flavors (each sold separately)
- Made with the clear liquid found inside young coconuts
- Can contains 17.6 fl oz of hydrating coconut water
Ingredients: Roasted Coconut Juice (80%), Water, Coconut Pulp, Sugar, Citric Acid (E330) as Acidity Regulators, Potassium Metabisulphite (E224) as Preservative.