BY GOYA

Authentic Latin cooking calls for authentic Latin flours. Goya offers many varieties so whether you're making tortillas or dessert you'll have the proper ingredients.Care is taken to restrict the use of certain pesticides and fertilizers in farming. In general, organic foods are also usually not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or synthetic food additives. Enjoy Goya Rice Flour ingredients: Long Grain Rice Four Enriched With Iron, Niacin, Thiamine And Folic Acid. May Contain Soybean And Wheat.

Goya Rice Flour, 24 oz (Pack of 12)

• Care is taken to restrict the use of certain pesticides and fertilizers in farming.
  • High quality
  • Gluten free ingredients

Ingredients: Long Grain Rice Four Enriched With Iron, Niacin, Thiamine And Folic Acid. May Contain Soybean And Wheat.

Kathryn  D.
Hands down my favorite brand when it comes to these kinds of products. I've never had any issues. Sometimes the bags get holes in them at the store so you just have to make sure it's not leaking before you purchase it.
Natasha G.
Kingstree, SC
I use Goya Rice Flour when making fried chicken. It makes the batter so light and crispy. Goya products are always good. I recommend Goya Rice Flour to anyone who wants to make their fried foods crispy.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I really like the Goya brand and use it a lot for making dinner for the family. Really comes in handy with the many products they make.
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
Love this flour, I use it to fry my chicken or fish. This is an essential for my pantry. Good alternative to all purpose flour
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
My favorite bran of rice flour. It blends easily with milk and absorbs other flavors well. The price is great too.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Growing up Hispanic everything normally is Goya or Badia brand. Great use for frying certain foods.
Prisilla G.
My favorite flour! My grandma makes pupusas out of these and they are DELICIOUS!

Walmart