BY GOYA

Eating healthfully never tasted so good. Goya is proud to announce our great signature beans now have a low-sodium option. With up to two thirds less sodium than our standard Blue Label line you and your family have even more healthful alternatives. Choose from five varieties of tender flavorful beans (black beans pinto beans red kidney beans pink beans and chickpeas). Keep in mind all of our beans are a great source of protein and fiber too.

Buy on Target*
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
These are good beans, I like the flavor of the Taco Bell canned beans better, but these don’t have added ingredients. They are natural and pretty nutritious. We always use them for tostadas and we love them! We love the flavor!!
Nelly A.
I love all Goya product. I specifically like the red beans and black beans with some white rice. It is a great taste and I do not have to spend time soaking like my "abuela" did.
Lesli V.
Anderson, SC
I love Goya products they are really good. All their products are high quality and on of the best brands. These beans taste authentic just like my mom makes them.
Marilyn  R.
Romeoville, IL
I'm a big fan of Goya products! All you have to do is put the products of this can on the stovetop for 5-10 minutes and it's all done! I like to eat these with tortilla chips, put it on a taco or add it with rice!
Kassandra  R.
I love beans!! And these Goya beans are great! These a lot of recipes out there that go delicious with beans. I recommend to go on Pintrest if you're interested !!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product for tacos or burritos. My boyfriend would just eat out of the can if he wanted to. They are very tasty.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
These Goya Refried Beans are a great healthy snack with countless possibilities. Not just a side dish!
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
Goya is great. Use these retried pinto beans for tacos or fajitas. They are really great.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
Hoyas a really good brand, they have great flavor a in the products they make.
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
Goya products are really good. these beans taste authentic. like my grandmas