BeveragesSodaGoya
Goya Refresco Cola Champagne

Goya® Refresco Cola Champagne

by Goya

Goya Refresco Cola Champagne is a refreshing beverage option. Serve it chilled or over ice with a light snack or your meal. The tasty recipe is low in sodium and fat. The pack includes 24 bottles that each contain 12 fl oz of Goya soft drink champagne.
Goya Refresco Cola Champagne, 12 fl oz, Pack of, 24:

• Low-fat soft drink recipe
  • Low in sodium
  • Pack of 24 Goya champagne colas

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavor, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Yellow #5, Citric Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Refresco Cola Champagne!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa G.
Portland, TX
I grew up drinking this stuff and I still love it! I like to get it really cold and drink it. It taste so refreshing! It has a unique taste, kind of like club soda and vanilla. I would recommend this!
Cloudi V.
Waterbury, CT
Great taste. kinda sweet. Gotta drink it fast though because it loses its fuzz pretty quick
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Best drink ever !!! Can't go wrong with cola champagne , has a nice refreshing taste to it !
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,986 reviews
My all time fave soda!! This is a unique sweet soda but IMO its so good!!! This is a love it or hate it type soda lol but if you've never had it its worth a try..its different then regular soda IMO.

Looking for your answer?