Goya Red Kidney Beans uploaded by angel t.Goya Red Kidney Beans uploaded by Joanna E.Goya Red Kidney Beans uploaded by Joanna E.

BY GOYA

Goya® Red Kidney Beans.
Low sodium.
Prime Premium®.
Fruits, grains, vegetarians, protein.
Dairy.
choosemyplate.gov. see more...

• Does anyone know any good recipes on what to make with any goya p...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
One of the best beans ever! You can use these in about any fish you want- rice, chili, soups, anything!! They are affordable and come in different sized cans! Very delicious! I will continue to buy these always!!
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Im.a sucker for red beans i love them and goya has them full of flavor. price is good can size is good. cant go wrong wiith this brand
Evelyn T.
Oswego, Il
My favorite !!! My mom has always used Goya Products and now I use them the flavor is so much better !
Kimberly E.
These are perfect for my chili recipe. They cook down just right and have a nice flavor.
Cindy M.
Well these beans I always use with white rice .. I love it because all u got to add to make them taste good is some pepper salt tomato paste n Sazon seasoning n ur good to go.. an they are good for you.
Jaime N.
BROKEN ARROW, OK
Taste great but I wish that they were organic. I also wish that they were lower in carbs. When I use this in my recipes it usually puts me over my macros for the day.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Foodie Expert
These taste pretty great, especially considering they are out of a can! It really saves me a bunch of time from soaking dried beans when I feel like having some on a whim! I use these in quiches, morning eggs, chili cheese dip, burritos and other meals!
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Foodie Expert
My favorite beans to use in chili! The beans do not break apart, and have such good flavor. Any time I use a different brand, people can always tell. The brand isn't the cheapest, but so worth it.
Kim N.
Goya is my favorite brand of canned beans. It can be found at most grocery stores. It's a good value for the money, especially when on sale. They are very easy to prepare and taste great. I usually add these to chili, but they can also be used to bulk up other meals, such as tacos or soup.
Janina C.
Foodie Expert
My family uses these all the time to make our rice and beans. I'm pretty sure it's every Puerto Rican's family staple. They're great! I love them! I grew up with Goya so I trust all their products to be tasty :)
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does anyone know any good recipes on what to make with any goya products