Goya Recaito uploaded by Michell V.

BY GOYA #44 in Sauces

Enjoy authentic Latin flavor with GOYA® Recaito. Popular in Puerto Rico, this one-of-a-kind cooking base made from cilantro, onions and garlic is the "indescribable" flavor that sets Latin dishes apart from the rest. It adds and enhances the flavor of soups, stews and bean and rice dishes. Add the convenience, ease of use and the time it saves, and it's obvious why GOYA® Recaito is the market leader.

Water, Coriander, Dehydrated Onions, Green Peppers, Modified Food Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sweet Peppers, Garlic Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid And Oregano

Karen E.
LOVE this. As someone with no clue at all about Hispanic cooking, this seasoning is a total dream. I can add it to some rice and black beans and turn my typical vegan go-to (read: boring) meal into something amazing. So easy! So delicious! In fact, I might need to make it for lunch.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Goya anything is amazing. Many hispanics use this item for add flavor to meats, soups and rice. It tastes great and is inexpensive. This is a go to brand and item if Recaito is not homemade.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
I love using recaito, for my beans and other foods, my great aunt make them from scratch here and there but I usually buy the Goya ones and its the only brand I'll get..
Michell V.
Independence, MO
This is a staple seasoning great for soups, meat, sauces, pretty much anything. Definitely brings that Latin flavor.
tamara t.
It's nothing special. I think you're better off using fresh ingredients but in a pinch, it's ok with sabor
krizia a.
Puerto rican use this a lot when don't want to make it from scratch lol but it's pretty good
Johanna V.
I love all Goya products. I use this in my beans, about a spoonful. Recommended by me