BY GOYA #20 in Honey

Turn to Goya for your sweets and baking needs. Our wide array of confectionary products has everything you need to take on any dessert or pastry that you want to prepare.

Sweeten up your pantry with this Goya Honey With Comb. It is kosher, pure, all-natural honey with a chunk of honeycomb in the jar. Also, eat the honeycomb - try it crumbled over yogurt or oatmeal, as a topping for toast, pancakes or waffles or even in a sandwich or salad.
Goya Honey With Comb:

• Kosher
  • Pure all-natural Goya honey
  • Orange blossom U.S. fancy

Vy N.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honey honey honey!!! Yummy in my tummy! This honey comes in a cute little jar...honey pot! Has a nice taste with an actual honeycomb in the pot makes you feel like you're getting it straight from the hive! I use this to make my awesome honey walnut shrimp sauce!!! Nice size and reasonably priced.
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
This honey reminds me so much of my mother. She has used Goya everything for years and of course now I do as well. Their honey with the honey comb works great to sweeten and helps a ton during the colder weather with seasonal colds and flus and at that price it can't be beat!!
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product., is the one we use at home. It is very affordable, the comb seems to break easy , I was concerned at the beginning, but the truth is the same as the rest of the liquid honey. I use it for my tea, for desserts, for pancakes, and many many more uses
Samantha  R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is such a great brand overall! but this honey in specific is what my family has always throughout the generations and I now use with my husband and son! it has great natural flavor and the comb gives it so much more!!
Tasha W.
Port Richey, FL
This is by far the most amazing honey I have ever tasted. The flavor is almost as lovely as eating fresh from the beehive. I could not ask for a more fresher tasting honey and the comb adds to the flavor as well.
Yaret F.
Hoffman Est, IL
If you ever need to use any kind of honey for a home remedy or a tea sweeter I recommend Goya all the way! Its natural and tasty and it's helped me through colds, flus, and sore throats. Its delicious too!
Amy K.
I enjoy that natural sweet, sticky substance; which features a small chunk of natural honey comb in every jar. It's natural beeswax that is made. Everyday, I will get a cup of water and add 2 teaspoon of Goya Honey, mix together.
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite reasonably close to nature honey sources besides gathering wild. Comes unfiltered and unheated, and really retains much of the wild flavor of multi-source honey.
abdul h.
Brooklyn, NY
I coudnt find a good pure honey for a long time now!!!! but then i came across this nd this is the best honey ive ever tasted !!! i know this sounds wierd but this is the purest honey ive tasted!!!
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love to have this on hand. my husband loves to eat the comb inside but aside from that we use it a lot for teas and when we get sick. it's a good price as well can't go wrong with buying this.
Ines M.
Bethlehem, PA
Para que se usa este producto?
Tina A.
Springfield
Can you buy this honey in a health food shop

back