Goya Premium Pinto Beans uploaded by Sofia B.Goya Premium Pinto Beans uploaded by Emily H.Goya Premium Pinto Beans uploaded by Maritza R.

BY GOYA #65 in Vegetables

Goya® Premium Pinto Beans.
Now Easy Open. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Taste homemade! These pinto beans are the closest to my mom's homemade beans! Super convenient and great tasting! I like to add tomatoes, onion, jalapenos and cilantro and heat them up...mmm sooo good! I totally recommend these and they are great in price!
Bordentown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Used these Goya Pinto Beans in my 3 bean turkey chili today. They go perfect with black and kidney beans. Perfect on a cold winter day!
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Orlando, FL
I use Goya brand for a lot of my foods and this is no exception. The flavor is much better than the generic.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Foodie Expert
I prefer Bush's, but will buy these when they're on sale. I use them in chili and in a curry.
Kariny R.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
I love using these when I don't have the time to cook fresh beans. It tastes great, it's easy to use and it tastes very close to fresh beans. I love it!
brigette p.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
I love this ! I throw some Sazon Goya with onions first and it makes it so flavorful. Definitely for moms on a time crunch.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Goya! Either canned or the dried beans they taste great and go well in everything, easy addition to a meal
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
When i don't have time to bake beans at home i always buy goya brand beans Sautéed with some onion they're delicious
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Foodie Expert
Love pinto beans! These are perfect for when you do not have time to make your own beans. They are not salty.
Bordentown, NJ
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe for Goya Pinto Beans?