BY GOYA

Ingredients

Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Celery, Parsley), Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Chicken Meat, Turmeric, Yellow 5, Red 40, Tomato, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Silica (Anticaking Agent).

April T.
Goya® Powdered Chicken and Tomato Bouillon is the secret ingredient to many of my favorite dishes. You cannot beat the price at $1 a box. Each packet really packs a punch of chicken flavor.
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Me gusta a cambiado un poco el sabor antes sabía las Rico la verdad yo lo unos para las habichuelas y guisos cosas así de verdad hace la diferencia y para el mofongo omgggggggg ya extraño. A mí Puerto Rico de verdad que les encantara
Derriah C.
I love this. It's easy to add flavor to your food while you're cooking now. The only reason it doesn't have a 5 star is because Goya bouillons tend to have a lot of salt in them but I guess that is part of what makes it good. Just don't go crazy on adding this unless you want high blood pressure.
Mildred P.
This is a must have in rice and chicken soup. We keep it to also add flavor to chicken and other dishes too. Great value on the price! Taste so great too. You should buy it too! It's so flavorful, I'm sure you will love it too!
Kaylan L.
Moore, SC
I much preferred powdered boillon over those little blocks. no mixing with water and waiting for it to dissolve and guessing how much you need. with the powdered stuff you can add as little or as much as you'd like.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
Absolutley love these chicken stock cubes!! when i make mexican rice i love to add these to the blender along with a piece of onion and a whole tomato! Blend it all up with the right amount of cooking water and watch and smell the flavorful aromas.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love cooking with Goya bouillon powder! I add it to my soups, rices and sauces. It adds so much flavor to my dishes. The powder dissolves faster than the cubes do so it's great.
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
Easy to use and very continent : these cubes are wonderful if you are from the south . We love using fatty meats to flavor our meals. This product is a great alternative to using such unhealthy choices.
Antionette B.
Magnolia, AR
I love this I use it to add extra flavor to my chicken. Ive also put it in my greens for more of a hearty taste .I use it for pork chops and stews its chicken but the flavor is so good can use it for anything you want flavor for .
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
I like to use this when I make spanish rice. I also use this in my slow cooker when I am making whole chicken or chicken pieces. Tastes great. Use one packet per 8 cups of water and works the same as chicken broth!

Kohl's