Goya® Powdered Chicken and Tomato Bouillon

Ingredients

Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Celery, Parsley), Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Chicken Meat, Turmeric, Yellow 5, Red 40, Tomato, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Silica (Anticaking Agent).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Powdered Chicken and Tomato Bouillon!
How would you rate this product?
Goya® Powdered Chicken and Tomato Bouillon uploaded by Wendy A.
Purchased at: Publix
I use this powder with salt and other spices to season my food specially the chicken ones but recently I have experimented putting on top of my salad and it was a great idea because the taste it’s always delicious. It’s cheap and you can find it at any supermarket at least here in Florida.
San Diego, CA
I toss one of these in the instant pot with some chicken for 11 minutes each week then have shredded chicken for the rest of the week. This adds a nice light flavor without being too bland or reducing the versatility of the chicken.
Coconut Creek, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t think this is the *exact one we use. Ours is an orange box. My family is Hispanic so this is used a lot. I have medical illnesses & can only eat a lil bit but it’s packed w flavor which Latin food is all about.
Queens Vlg, NY
I don’t usually use this one but I can’t go back to change it to the one that I actually buy which is the regular chicken. But it’s a staple in my house I use it for almost everything.
Shelbyville
This base is a must have in my house. Very versatile for all recipes. I highly recommend this product. Needs no improvement. Pairs well with all chicken recipes. I am very satisfied. Taste great and I highly recommend it!
I use this to season chicken or if i make soup i put some of this as well. For meat i use the garlic and onion one. They both give an amazing great flavor to my meat/chicken. I love using this to cook because i can use it for other things as well not just the meat/chicken. Its a very rich flavor!
Victoria, TX
I use this for tons of things I make .. it adds so much flavor and taste to the dishes it just livens up the flavors and when its cooking them smell it gives off reminds me of when I was younger and all my Tia's would be in the kitchen cooking
Kerman, CA
I loveeee this product! I always use this either for beans , rice or for a salsa that iam going to make it really gives it flavor to food! Nothing to improve and I pair it with anything and you should try it a
Ripley , CA
This is some great stuff to you when cooking some delicious meals. I use it to make some red rice and soups. Really delicious. There easy to use and very affordable as well. I recommend it to others.
Chino Hills , CA
Goya has been in my family for many years since I was a kid. So I now use it when preparing some of my dishes. Great for flavoring your boiled chicken or white rice.

Looking for your answer?