Goya Platanos Maduros – Ripe Plantains uploaded by Taylor l.

BY GOYA #59 in Frozen Breakfasts

These naturally sweet plantain slices, made from ripe plantains, are delicately fried to perfection for an ideal companion to any main dish. Ripe Plantains can be found on every table throughout the Caribbean, Central America and South America. Their consistent flavor and texture can also be used in savory dishes and even desserts. This product can be found in the frozen foods aisle. They come in a tray you can pop in the oven or microwave, and voilà! Easy ripe plantains in minutes.

Janina C.
These are one of the very very few plantains I will eat that's frozen. I'm VERY particular. Goya has been a name brand I have grown up eating so I love it. As a few others have stated, home made is best but it isn't always available. I believe these are an excellent substitute.
Taylor l.
These are my favorite 😍 for days I️ cannot Find ripe enough fresh plantains, I️ just pop these in the oven and they are so good!! Only 3$ for a large box
Han R.
Kings Park, NY
These are really yummy. And a different change from everyday were all you see it fries and sweet fries. I would get them again.
Ashley R.
This are so good.. They taste so good even though they're frozen. it sucks that where I am I can't find them.
carrie r.
These are very good I eat This All the time but there better home made . But I definitely recommend
sara s.
This one is too yummmy ❤️❤️ I really love it .. i just can't stop eat it .. can't imagine my day without it ❤️. With a good price too