BY GOYA

These naturally sweet plantain slices, made from ripe plantains, are delicately fried to perfection for an ideal companion to any main dish. Ripe Plantains can be found on every table throughout the Caribbean, Central America and South America. Their consistent flavor and texture can also be used in savory dishes and even desserts. This product can be found in the frozen foods aisle. They come in a tray you can pop in the oven or microwave, and voilà! Easy ripe plantains in minutes.

katia p.
Henderson, NV
I love Goya products. I couldn't find the actual product here. But it's a Corn Tamale. It's really good. It's sweet and you eat with a dash of sour cream. I use to live in California where I use to buy they them "street food" one of the best. Can't find them here NV. So I found them in the frozen ile. Still good but made fresh is the best.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are one of the very very few plantains I will eat that's frozen. I'm VERY particular. Goya has been a name brand I have grown up eating so I love it. As a few others have stated, home made is best but it isn't always available. I believe these are an excellent substitute.
Janina C.
Taylor l.
These are my favorite 😍 for days I️ cannot Find ripe enough fresh plantains, I️ just pop these in the oven and they are so good!! Only 3$ for a large box
Han R.
Kings Park, NY
These are really yummy. And a different change from everyday were all you see it fries and sweet fries. I would get them again.
Ashley R.
This are so good.. They taste so good even though they're frozen. it sucks that where I am I can't find them.
carrie r.
These are very good I eat This All the time but there better home made . But I definitely recommend
sara s.
This one is too yummmy ❤️❤️ I really love it .. i just can't stop eat it .. can't imagine my day without it ❤️. With a good price too
Katty M.
9101 Patterson Ave apt 7 Henrico, VA
Estos plátanos son demasiado ricos me encantan los puedes freír o hervir. Son fabulosos ya que vienen listos para cocinar y ya