Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these #plantain, #plantano or #plantanito chips! I've had a killer craving for a while and found these #goya platano chips and have bout 3 bags each time I'm at the store ever since. They say they're good as a garnish or side dish but I'm killin bags like I'm Goya sponsored! Which I'm not, but totes should be. Do yourself a favor and try them for yourself. My store carries them in the Hispanic aisle, you know, in case you can't find them in the chip aisle. Cheers! In the pic, I'm at the bottom of the bag so those are the tasty tasty crumbs.