BY GOYA

Add some variety to your appetizers with Goya’s diverse assortment of chips. Show your excellent host skills by wowing your guests with starters they’ve never had before. And with so many options, there will always be something new to try!

• Are these just chips or are they like fried platanos?2 Answers
Ty S.
Lawrenceville , VA
I found these at Walmart. I purchased them in hopes I could use them as a substitute for potato chips. These taste better than regular potato chips. A serving size is 32 chips with 150 calories . I will buy these from now on.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
LOVE these chips. I was able to try these in my DegustaBox and I am so glad they added them to the April box. They taste just like potato chips but way healthier. The whole family enjoyed them. I will be purchasing in the very near future.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Goya plantain chips are really good! Has the taste and crunch of a potato chip but a little nuttier in flavor plantain chips are a good way to mix up your munchies! I'd definitely recommend trying these out if you hadn't already! I just bought them and this says discontinued, hopefully not!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these #plantain, #plantano or #plantanito chips! I've had a killer craving for a while and found these #goya platano chips and have bout 3 bags each time I'm at the store ever since. They say they're good as a garnish or side dish but I'm killin bags like I'm Goya sponsored! Which I'm not, but totes should be. Do yourself a favor and try them for yourself. My store carries them in the Hispanic aisle, you know, in case you can't find them in the chip aisle. Cheers! In the pic, I'm at the bottom of the bag so those are the tasty tasty crumbs.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
My husband loves these. I buy at least a bag a week for putting in his lunch and at home snacking. They've got just the right amount of seasoning.
Ashley R.
North ridgeville
These are so good! i grew up on these and if you don't mind the garlic aftertaste then you are golden. i cam seat and eats these all day
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
These are a classic at my house. We love plantain chips. The ones with salt are better but you can always spice them how you like.
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
I love these plantain chips! great alternative to regular potato chips and with some sweetness too from the fruit. great snack
August L.
Wheither its plantain chips, or fried plantains there all still great,. their also a great alternative for regular chips
Sabrina B.
These are so delicious! Not as great as making them yourself but they really do taste great. Maybe a little too salty
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
Are these just chips or are they like fried platanos?