Goya Plantain Chips uploaded by Michelle C.Goya Plantain Chips uploaded by Paula S.

BY GOYA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goya® Plantain Chips.

Buy on Walmart
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Goya plantain chips are really good! Has the taste and crunch of a potato chip but a little nuttier in flavor plantain chips are a good way to mix up your munchies! I'd definitely recommend trying these out if you hadn't already! I just bought them and this says discontinued, hopefully not!
Ty S.
I found these at Walmart. I purchased them in hopes I could use them as a substitute for potato chips. These taste better than regular potato chips. A serving size is 32 chips with 150 calories . I will buy these from now on.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these #plantain, #plantano or #plantanito chips! I've had a killer craving for a while and found these #goya platano chips and have bout 3 bags each time I'm at the store ever since. They say they're good as a garnish or side dish but I'm killin bags like I'm Goya sponsored! Which I'm not, but totes should be. Do yourself a favor and try them for yourself. My store carries them in the Hispanic aisle, you know, in case you can't find them in the chip aisle. Cheers! In the pic, I'm at the bottom of the bag so those are the tasty tasty crumbs.
Ashley R.
Elyria, OH
These are so good! i grew up on these and if you don't mind the garlic aftertaste then you are golden. i cam seat and eats these all day
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
These are a classic at my house. We love plantain chips. The ones with salt are better but you can always spice them how you like.
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
I love these plantain chips! great alternative to regular potato chips and with some sweetness too from the fruit. great snack
August L.
Wheither its plantain chips, or fried plantains there all still great,. their also a great alternative for regular chips
Sabrina B.
These are so delicious! Not as great as making them yourself but they really do taste great. Maybe a little too salty
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
These are great for snacking... I love plantain chips they're are good plan but they are also good with limon
Erika C.
These are a staple in our house, easy quick snack with cream cheese or on the side with some rice and beans