Goya Pink Beans in Sauce

Goya Pink Beans in Sauce: In sauce prepared with olive oil, cilantro and onion Plump and tender see more...

Shirley M.
Foodie Expert
Goya has a great selection of beans for adding to your meals. These pink beans in sauce are also great with white rice and anything else. Goya beans are my go to for great value, taste and quality.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Goya beans are easy to make and the taste is close to the traditional way of boiling bagged beans to then make. They also have very little breakage, which is important when your making beans for rice. I've tried other brands, like La Fe, and would choose Goya every time.
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
I LOVE these beans. They are not too salty or too bland. They don't even have the "can" taste that most canned vegetables have. These go extremely well with meats seasoned with Goya products.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
Goya usually makes good authentic food, and it is normally and a good price range and affordable
Shannan W.
I love Goya beans. great product when having rice & beans at my house, kids enjoy it as well
Kimberly A.
Foodie Expert
I love these beans! I mix them in with my rice and they are so yummy together!
Hannah S.
Whitewater, WI
These are great! I usually put them in chili or burritos and they always turn out tasty:)
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
Goya beans are great. They taste amazing and have a great flavor. I highly recommend.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
What are pink beans? Like soy beans?