Goya® Pink Beans uploaded by Destiny D.Goya® Pink Beans uploaded by Mildred P.Goya® Pink Beans uploaded by Mildred P.

BY GOYA #39 in Canned Beans

Eating healthfully never tasted so good with Goya Pink Beans. These plump and tender beans are a good source of protein and fiber. Goya beans now have a low-sodium option. It has up to two-thirds less sodium than the standard Blue Label line. With Goya foods, you and your family have even more healthful alternatives. Choose from five varieties of tender flavorful beans including black beans, pinto beans and red kidney beans along with pink beans and chickpeas. Add these premium beans to your recipes for delicious tasting rice and beans, stews and soup.
Goya Premium Pink Beans

• Eating healthfully never tasted so good
  • Low-sodium option
  • With Goya beans, you and your family have even more healthful alternatives
  • Good source of protein and fiber
  • SKU: BNGLA22035
  • Has up to two-thirds less sodium than the standard Blue Label line
  • Choose from 5 varieties of tender flavorful beans (black beans, pinto beans, red kidney beans, pink beans and chickpeas)
  • 80 calories per serving
  • Plump and tender beans
  • Add to recipes for delicious tasting rice and beans, stews and soup

Ingredients: Pink Beans, Water, Salt and Calcium Disodium EDTA added to Promote Color Retention.

Buy on Target*
Mona D.
Van Nuys, CA
Growing up Spanish Puerto Rican and this being a Spanish Puerto Rican owned company. I always loved these beans with arroz con salicha! I use these often and make that often. They are very healthy and delicious. Soy Boricua pa que tu lo sepa. Wwwepaaa🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷💙💙💙
Graziela C.
Humble
Love, love, love it! I like to cook my beans on the pressure cook. This is a great brand for your red kidney, pinto or black beans... I'm Brazilian I eat rice and beans for lunch and dinner... I use the can ones when I am in a rush, they taste great too... Love it!
ella F.
I enjoy these beans. they are pretty darn good. while they are more expensive than an off-brand bean, i take pride in my beans, and these are good beans. these are the beans you invite friends over to eat together. these beans begin friendships.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Great overall taste. Very easy to open and cook. Don’t have to do much the flavoring is great maybe just a pinch of salt for preference. Come in a variety of bean flavors for everyone’s appetite. Affordable and can find nearly any grocery store
Amanda G.
These beans are my go to beans to create my delicious and nutritious Puerto Rican style beans. They are almost ready to use since I usually rinse my beans before using them. They are soft enough to simmer and use for sauces since they have been soaking in juice (unlike the ones in the plastic bags that must be soaked for hours before using. They are great quality and inexpensive.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Goya is one of the best brands out there, and when it comes to beans in a can i can say its the best. this beans are the ones we have every day at home. i love them so much specially if we are making sweet beans.... they are just delicious...i would definitely recommeded
Mildred P.
Goya pink beans are really good. We used them in chili, tacos, pasta, rice and so many things. My whole family really loves these beans and Goya products in general! We are 100% satisfied with this product. We will continue to buy these over and over again!
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like buying Goya beans but not the canned ones I prefer to buy the bagged beans. I bought mines at cousins supermarket. I like making this with white rice 🍚 I love the way it taste 😋💯
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
These beans taste as great as fresh. You could never tell they were canned. They're cheap and easy to cook. Definite a must buy for someone who wants good for you and good to you beans.
brittney w.
In my kitchen cabinet we always have 2 or more cans of Goya beans! I love my Goya beans! Great for spanish rice or over some white rice or made with potatoes and chicken! :) YUM!