BY GOYA

Goya Pink Beans, 15.5 oz (Pack of 24): Plump and tender Kosher Great in soups, stews, or as a side dish Healthy protein source see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda G.
These beans are my go to beans to create my delicious and nutritious Puerto Rican style beans. They are almost ready to use since I usually rinse my beans before using them. They are soft enough to simmer and use for sauces since they have been soaking in juice (unlike the ones in the plastic bags that must be soaked for hours before using. They are great quality and inexpensive.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Goya is one of the best brands out there, and when it comes to beans in a can i can say its the best. this beans are the ones we have every day at home. i love them so much specially if we are making sweet beans.... they are just delicious...i would definitely recommeded
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
These beans taste as great as fresh. You could never tell they were canned. They're cheap and easy to cook. Definite a must buy for someone who wants good for you and good to you beans.
brittney w.
In my kitchen cabinet we always have 2 or more cans of Goya beans! I love my Goya beans! Great for spanish rice or over some white rice or made with potatoes and chicken! :) YUM!
Jasmine B.
Delicious, a MUST HAVE for any spanish household. I have been eating these beans from this brand since I was a little girl, its a staple item in my family.
Michelle W.
Lexington, SC
These Goya beans are competitively priced and are always a satisfactory product. The cans usually have a top you can open without a can opener.
Stefanie N.
I love these beans they are so tender and taste great heat up amazing in a crock pot for when making Chilli on a cold day!!
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
As a Puerto Rican the GOYA brand Is the best. I use these means for my arroz con pollo and for my beans and rice!
Lois N.
Rincon Puerto Rico
As Puerto Rican I must say this brand is the best. Ready to stew with come condiments. Love to eat them with white rice!