BY GOYA

GOYA PINEAPPLE WAFER

Contains: wheat and soy. May contain milk.

Ingredients: Sugar, Vegetable Oil (May Contain One or More of the Following: Hydrogenated and Interesterified Soybean Oil and Palm Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid as Antioxidants or Refined Palm Oil with TBHQ, BHA, BHT and Citric Acid as Antioxidants), Wheat Flour, Corn Starch or Yuca Starch, Salt, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Acidulant Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor and Annatto Color.

• I love pineapple! These would be a great snack to bring t...1 Answers
  • Do these taste good ?1 Answers
jerry c.
Boston, MA
To be honest, i grew up on these kids of cookies. I am big fan of them in strawberry and vanilla and when i saw they had a pineapple flavor i had to try it out. I was not disappointed, sweet and fruity and a nice twist on an old favorite
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first saw these I hesitated. I thought they would taste funny or weird. But they are actually good. The cookie part was a bit flaky and not overly sweet. The "filling" part was sweet and a bit pineapply. It's different but good.
Josie A.
I love Wafflers but idk why i hate this brand of Wafflers .. Maybe cause all I think of when I see anything Goya is seasonings ^.^
Giovanna D.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I love these waffle cookies so much I actually like to take a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some it is so yummy try if you haven't
Sheila b.
APO, AE
These are a must in a puerto rican household...in all the flavors lol. Love them all. Get you some!
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
These are as good as they sound. Everyone should give it a go and try this. I love the pineapple flavor
Jessica N.
Garfield, NJ
Do these taste good ?
Diane P.
Cape Coral, Fl
I love pineapple! These would be a great snack to bring to work. Has anyone tried them that can tell me how they taste?