Goya® Passion Fruit Tropical Fruit Beverage uploaded by Dianne R.

BY GOYA

Ashley H.
The best Goya juice with the mango one. It reminds me of a hot summer day in NYC and I can't seem to get enough of it. I love these juices and always seem to run out too quickly because I prefer to chug them down than to savor them. I really wish I had more right now!
Christina L.
Omg Goya passion fruit is my all time favorite. This beverage is so sweet and delicious. I can't just have one bottle. The flavors they have a great and tasteful. I would always buy again I suggest to try all the other flavors also.
Erin A.
Denton, TX
I'm a sucker for juice and this is a really great product. You can find it at most Kroger stores or Mexican markets. I like the cost but I could get behind a more natural product. I would definitely purchase again.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Born and raised Hispanic, so living here in the US, Goya was always the go-to brand! Their juice is so thick and tasty and refreshing, it's as if you're eating a fresh fruit!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is my go to drink when I can find it! Very limited in stores but if someone knows where they are always I'm IN! Great flavor and I love the packaging
Mikaela G.
Kingston, PA
I prefer to chug these juice instead of savor them they're just that good! They remind me of home
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Es muy bueno muy muy buenooo. Siempre lo compro es uno de mis favorito . Love it
Jackeline P.
Awesome product love the brand this tastes great the quality is great as well
Dianne R.
Amo à marca,recomendo tem bastante varoedade de oridutos vale à pena experimentar, se vc ainda nao experimentou
Kelly M.
its there any funny after taste?
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
Taste good?
Keeri C.
Erie, PA
Jennifer A.
Rio Grande
Este jugo de parcha no es muy agrio?