BY GOYA

Goya Panela-Piloncillo (Brown Sugar) see more...

Stephanie G.
The best piloncillo to make mexican capirotada. My mom and grandma make this often for dessert, and it's so delicious. I have a sweet tooth so anything with sugar I love. By the way if y'all don't know what capirotada is it's just mexican pudding.
yesica a.
Dios miooo ! amo la panela jajaj asi se dice en mi pais que es colombia,y siempre que tengo gripa o fiebre me hago un vaso de agua de panela con limon. Es lo mejorrrr
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
I use it with my sweet potato and taste delicious ! You can use it capirotada & fruit punch. It's Hispanic sugar .l can find it in my local grocery store.
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
My grandma always buys these to make capirotada. its just a bunch of sugar but its good. wish she would make it more often lol
Josie A.
I love to bite this .. My mom buys it to make sweet ponche ... Its good ... Its like sugar or can substitute sugar
Patricia R.
Austin, TX
Its not as sweet as I expected found that I had to use twice as much as i do for other brands that I've used
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
We used this year on our ham and it was fabulous! It made our ham so decadent!