BY GOYA #25 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Ingredients: Cane Juice.

Buy on Amazon
Jackeline T.
Shelton, CT
Multipurpose and as always amazing taste!! If you have ever had [product:bunuelos-] you know this is a must have as well, they both complement one another perfectly. Panela can be used for ANYTHING. From delicious smoothies and cakes to mud masks and hair products. Panela has been a part of my family's recipes since the very begining ! It is Soo yummy you can even eat it by itself!
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I bought this brand of brown sugar from my local grocery store. I thought it would be cool to try because it was so much different than the other brown sugars (that are already grated). It's not all that difficult to grate; just used my middle-size side on my 4-sided grater. The taste! Oh my gosh! The taste is so sweet, so fresh and so pure! It's better than any other brown sugar I've ever had, and it's well-worth the effort to grate it.
Maria R.
Miami , FL
The flavor is awsome! This is perfect for Make a tea with Lemon! You put the panela in a broil with water, when is done you put into a glass with lemon and ice ! Perfect for summer! Excellent quality! I always have one in home!
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
My mom uses this product to make "mexican hot chocolate" she sometimes used it for recipes when were sick" they were used in many of my Traditional foods. My Mom still uses it to this day. I would highly recommend it
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Growing up my mother would use this a lot in her recipes , and now i use it. very great product. The size that it usually comes is big, and you can use it to sweeten up your cooking
Stephanie G.
The best piloncillo to make mexican capirotada. My mom and grandma make this often for dessert, and it's so delicious. I have a sweet tooth so anything with sugar I love. By the way if y'all don't know what capirotada is it's just mexican pudding.
atawn e.
Dayton, OH
It's really sweet it will give the hyber mode and you will get that sweet taste on your tongue it yummy but too sugared it sometime hurts your teeth because it get stuck on your teeth it can break your teeth
Yessica L.
I love goya remind me of my heritage i actually use this product on making some spanish desserts is so convinient is packed with brown sugar. You don't need to keep adding. ;)
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
I purchase this for my mom since she uses it to make a lot of different & delicious recipes. I've enjoyed piloncillo since I was a kid and I'm glad this brand is still around,brings back a lot of good memories.
Karina A.
Humble, TX
This is life! My mother uses this for our "ponche" around Christmas and also for her "capirotada". It's just sugar in a chunk or so I see it. Really adds sweetness to any dish
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I've never heard of this product. Is it one big chunk of sugar?
Tanya O.
Do they make one out of white sugar?
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
What do you all use this for in you recipes ?
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I've never heard of this product. Is it one big chunk of sugar?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Does this just flavor a drink?>