Goya® Organic Chia

by Goya

Natural in every way, this super grain holds the extreme nutritional value you’ve been looking for! A dietary staple in Mexico and Central America, rich in fiber, high in calcium and a source of Omega-3, GOYA® Organic Chia is the perfect addition to breakfast cereals, salads, smoothies and even baked goods! It’s gluten free and therefore an excellent vegetarian choice. Discover the wonder that is GOYA® Organic Chia.

• Rich source of dietary fiber
• Good source of calcium
• Omega 3 (3 g per serving)
• Low saturated fat
• Cholesterol free
• Sodium free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Organic Chia!
How would you rate this product?
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I buy these to make parfait, smoothies ot just to add it to my breakfast yogurt. They are filled with fiber and good for the heart. Great choice of product if you’re looking to eat healthy and have energy for the whole day. I soak them in water to create a gel and then add them to my meals. Eating them dry is not such a good idea because the body won’t process them easily. I get them for $5 at my local grocery store but I believe you can find them cheaper too.

Looking for your answer?