GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesGoya
Goya Naranja Agria-Bitter Orange

Goya® Naranja Agria-Bitter Orange

by Goya

Goya Bitter Orange is ideal for marinating pork, beef and chicken. To season your meats start with 1 cup of Goya Bitter Orange and seasoning with Goya Adobo - then cook as you usually would. Shake it up! Product of Dominican Republic. Goya Marinade, Naranja Agria.

Ingredients: WATER, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, ORANGE ESSENCE, SEVILLE ORANGE OIL, GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE AND SODIUM METABISULFITE, AND E.D.T.A. AS PRESERVATIVE.

Is this product good and does it compliment chicken?
Try Walmart! I've seen plenty of Goya products there.
Where can you get this?
Start your review of Goya® Naranja Agria-Bitter Orange!
How would you rate this product?
Dina C.
Philadelphia, PA
It's hard to find bitter orange fruit on the supermarket, the one made by goya it's great for preparing meat and it's affordable.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Goya® Naranja Agria-Bitter Orange uploaded by Kristina M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I use this product when I make Cuban masita. Meat. It comes in handywhen I don't have sour oranges or orange and Limes to use fresh. It does have a bit of an artificial taste so I fresh fruit taste better but it Definitely does the job!
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,347 reviews
Goya® Naranja Agria-Bitter Orange uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
M encanta con sabor súper naturales perfecta para la cocina para preparar comidas y ensalada súper calidad siempre la compro
Scarli G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product if you cannot get Sour Oranges. I think that it is better than trying to make a citrus mixture. I do recommend that you look around at your local grocery store as I recently found this product substantially cheaper plus no shipping charges.  Goya® Naranja Agria-Bitter Orange
Vivian C.
Tampa, FL
Give your meals an added tang! I always have some in the fridge for pernil but also add it to bbq sauce and marinate my chicken before grilling.
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
Perfectas para sazonar todo tipo de carnes e incluso puedes hasta lavar tu carne de cerdo porque le deja un sabor más aromatizado a la carne
Melodie G.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is something that we use all the time. Especially when making a pernil. We use it to marinate the meat with garlic and onion
Fatima R.
Me encanta lo uso para todas mis comidas carnes habichuela moros todo me encanta lo recomiendo al 100% 100%
Alyssa S.
I love this marinade! I use it when I am cooking chicken or pork and it adds tremendous flavor. I put my meat in a bowl, season is with salt pepper garlic and then pour this on top. I love marinating over night but it always works well if you only have a couple hours.
Erica T.
Just bought this and marinate some fajita with other condiments and have to say it turns out very good. The best is to let it marinate for 1 day at least and the fajita was really soft and had a really good taste.