BY GOYA #26 in Sauces

A classic Mexican sauce made from a blend of dried chiles, spices, nuts and seeds, used to stew or cook poultry or meat.

Liz M.
Goya brand Mole is super good. I can't always find it at my regular stores but has always been on hand at the Latino supermarkets. for those of you who don't know how to make authentic mole, this is a good alternative. I like to add some chicken broth to this mole to even out the thickness. Serve it over Chicken, or better yet use this in your Christmas tamales. so good!
Ruby C.
I love my mom's cooking and to be honest who doesn't, so when I found this in the shelf of our favorite grocery store I had to get it. It's easy to make and delicious added some ingredients and it brought back memories of when I was a little girl eating mom's mole. Definitely something I would buy again.
Lauren G.
Erie , PA
I lived in South Florida for many years and had friends who taught me to cook using mole sauce. I was pleasantly surprised to find it stocked at my local grocery store here in Pennsylvania. This sauce has the authentic flavors and makes for a great marinade abs cooking sauce for a South American feel.
Betty P.
This sauce is not only good on enchiladas but you can also add it on burritos and tacos it has a chocolate taste and a bit spicy . One of my favorites that it taste like it was homemade
Jennifer F.
I've used this on enchiladas as a sauce. it's pretty good, not as good as homemade mile but if you in a hurry and want to make something easy and simple you can add this to any recipe like chicken casseroles.
denise r.
I love using this especially for a quick meal I usually boil some chicken then add this in to it with the chicken broth and it makes it so delicious I truly recommend it.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Living in the northern USA is hard for me to find good Mexican food. Goya is a brand from Spain, but their mole, w traditional Mexican dish is pretty good!
Leticia P.
Really ' I dint know have mole I Goya cans maybe I will try one time but normally I cook and prepare my self take time but it's finish all 💖
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
I love this stuff. I use on my chicken dish when I want to give it a Mexican flavor. The only brand I use and trust for chicken mole dish.
Luis C.
Harlingen, TX
A really good product, great taste, and one of the best products I've used to make mole. A lot of flavor and it keeps it tasting amazing.