Goya® Mojo Criollo Marinade uploaded by Wendy C.Goya® Mojo Criollo Marinade uploaded by Carla C.

BY GOYA

Goya Mojo Criollo Marinade: A tangy blend of orange and lemon juices Accented with garlic and spices Ideal marinade for more flavorful, moist chicken, pork and beef Liven up your beef, chicken or pork

Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't believe i never bought this product till last year!!!Since I love the seasoning in powder i don't know why i was sleeping on this amazing marinade. Let me start by telling you its amazing!!! This marinade is great for chicken. I love how it adds flavor and easily spices up chicken. At home we usually use when baking chicken but I cant wait to try it for a bbq i can only imagine how tasty it will be. The price is super cheap and affordable too which is a plus;think I got for around 1.99 at my local grocerie store called food 4 less so its easily found in most stores aswell. I have definitely recommended to friends and family so give it a try and change it up for dinner one day you won't regret.😊
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Easily a favorite marinade of mine! I have only tried it with pork and chicken, and highly recommend trying it for yourself! The flavor is fantastic and like nothing else: tangy with a citrus hint!
Mellorya C.
USA
A must have at every backyard bash. I love buying chicken a week or two before my backyard bash. I place my chicken and marinade in a freezer gallon baggie and 3 days before the bash I defrost them in the refrigerator. So good. Great flavor. I tell everyone that asks what it is. Reminds me of El Pollo Loco in California. I live in South Dakota now so it's the closest thing I have to it.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
I started using this product not too long go and I really love it to season chicken. I also use it when I'm making rice and it gives the rice a really good flavor.
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
I love this marinade. It is so flavorful and it is such a versatile product. I've used it on chicken and beef. I'm so glad that I found this. It's a new favorite.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
My favorite marinade for chicken and pork!!! I marinate my meat overnight with this and grill it up the next day and yum!!!!!!' It's a light flavor but not light to where you can't taste it. This marinade if full of flavor!!! I can find this for less then $2 at the grocery stores in my area!
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love to use this on chicken. It has an amazing flavor. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants an easy way to spruce of your chicken. All you have to do is pour it on. Doesn't get much easier than that. Do yourself a favor and pick this up at the market next time you see it. You won't regret it.
Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
I have used this for years and couldn't live without it. 2 cups of this, 1/2 OJ, plus 1/4 cup Rum and marinate some chicken pieces or pork tender for 2-3 days, then grill. Add some peppers, onions, and tomatoes to the grill and you have an amazing meal. One of my favorite products!
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
This stuff......... BOYYYYYY it is amazing. My family is Cuban and this is a cheat way to marinate just about EVERYTHING! It's not too pricey by the bottle. This is great to marinate all of your meats like pork, chicken, and beef. Buy it and I promise you will enjoy its Latin Flavor!
Carla C.
Atlanta , Georgia
Como orgullosa Latina que soy aun que no estoy en mi país siempre quiero darle un sazón especial a mis comidas y Goya lo tiene uno de los que mas me gusta usar es Mojo Criollo que sirve para sazonar todo tipo de carne puerco,pollo res lo que mas me gusta es como queda una Rica carne asada sazonada con Goya
Monique P.
What is this used for? A marinade?
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
What meat does it go preferred with?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
What would you use this for?
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Would this be good to season a turkey? anyone tried it?
Ivette O.
Roma, TX
What does this taste like? Is it good or not at all?

Amazon