Goya Mojo Criollo, 12 Ounce -- 24 per case. uploaded by Carla C.

BY GOYA

A tangy blend of orange and lemon juices, accented with garlic and spices. Marinade in a deep dish, the longer the better, then cook as you usually would. see more...

Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Easily a favorite marinade of mine! I have only tried it with pork and chicken, and highly recommend trying it for yourself! The flavor is fantastic and like nothing else: tangy with a citrus hint!
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love to use this on chicken. It has an amazing flavor. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants an easy way to spruce of your chicken. All you have to do is pour it on. Doesn't get much easier than that. Do yourself a favor and pick this up at the market next time you see it. You won't regret it.
Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
I have used this for years and couldn't live without it. 2 cups of this, 1/2 OJ, plus 1/4 cup Rum and marinate some chicken pieces or pork tender for 2-3 days, then grill. Add some peppers, onions, and tomatoes to the grill and you have an amazing meal. One of my favorite products!
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This stuff......... BOYYYYYY it is amazing. My family is Cuban and this is a cheat way to marinate just about EVERYTHING! It's not too pricey by the bottle. This is great to marinate all of your meats like pork, chicken, and beef. Buy it and I promise you will enjoy its Latin Flavor!
Carla C.
Atlanta , Georgia
Como orgullosa Latina que soy aun que no estoy en mi país siempre quiero darle un sazón especial a mis comidas y Goya lo tiene uno de los que mas me gusta usar es Mojo Criollo que sirve para sazonar todo tipo de carne puerco,pollo res lo que mas me gusta es como queda una Rica carne asada sazonada con Goya
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing gives the meats so much flavor even on veggies. It just a seasoning totally worth the price it's less then $10 but gives your meat so much flavor so delicious. I definitely recommend this to everyone to go out there and try it
Jan L.
Campbell, CA
Love, love, love, this mojo! I use it when I make my pork or chicken enchiladas it is great with beef as well, it is a very flavorful spice or marinade. I'm so glad I found it it makes a lot of difference in my Hispanic meals
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mojo. I use it in my pepper steak, I use it to marinate meats like beef, steak, chicken, pork and it just takes it to a whole new level.
Eichelle R.
The best marinade, anything from chicken to pork even steak, best of the best flavor, maybe because I'm Latina or its just because it's that good!
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
I use this product to make my steak sandwiches!!! I love the flavor it simmers in them... and its it's not pricey at all.i recommend this product
Monique P.
What is this used for? A marinade?
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
What meat does it go preferred with?