BY GOYA

Goya® Minced Garlic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laura T.
Laura T.
This is what I keep in my fridge. I use this when a recipe calls for garlic. Its so much easier than having to deal with fresh garlic.
viva c.
viva c.
Decatur, GA
My husband is Puerto Rican and he loves all Goya products. This minced garlic is fantastic the taste is very good.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Goya products...... this is the only minced garlic that I use when cooking. Love!!!!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this garlic when making pico de gallo. Fresh garlic is too strong and hot for making it and the Goya is just right. I cook with fresh and with Goya. The jarred garlic also works well with homemade salad dressing. The garlic is amazing when used with mojo & bitter orange marinade on chicken thighs.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Goya is a family tradition used for many many years! You can never go wrong, their online recipes are easy to make and You get to create your own recipes as well as you go along. Buying Goya products is the best way to go! Their mince garlic is perfectly minced and the flavor explodes!
Morgan  W.
Morgan W.
Foodie Expert
I love this. i use it all the time when I'm cooking fish or chicken, it gives my food an amazing taste without being over powerful.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Being from an Italian family, we use garlic everyday in our meals! I absolutely love this minced garlic for making homemade gravy, meatballs, and so much more! I love cooking because it makes me feel like home. My dad is always cooking and I love learning new recipes from him.