BY GOYA

Your favorite biscuits from Spain. These delicious yet simple cookies are subtly sweet and a perfect option for adults and children alike. Enjoy them as a snack, with your coffee or tea, or even as an ingredient in many delicious desserts.

Ingredients

WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE FAT,GLUCOSE AND FRUCTOSE SYRUP, POWDERED WHEY, SODIUM BICARBONATE, AMMONIUM BICARBONATE, AS LEAVENING AGENTS, SALT, SOY LECITHIN AS EMULSIFIER, SODIUM BISULFITE AS ANTIOXIDANTS.

Goya® Maria Cookies
  • "These are a great snack for the little ones and are delicious with warm milk " in 1 review
  • "it has just the right kind of sweetness, and it's a great snack, it's wholesome and goes great with milk." in 1 review
  • "taste even better with warm milk or hot chocolate. " in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect amount of sweet and just delicious, if you've never bought these, BEWARE: they are addictive!!!" in 1 review
  • "We love adding a bit of cream cheese & a slice of guava to make a delicious treat." in 1 review
Gloria N.
Roseville
OMG I learn to make a sweet dessert with Maria cookies. Is so good.
Vainilla pudding
Strawberry
Maria cookies
In a pan in layers starting with cookies them the pudding and strawberry
This cookies are inexpensive and great for dessert
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
I love these with some nice coffee and top them off with butter! I know it sounds weird but the sweetness from the cookies and the saltiness from the butter gives me the balance i love! My daughter loves these as snack! These are always in a Hispanic house to be offered with some coffee!
Dana R.
Westerville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies. They have been eaten in my family for many years. They are perfectly sweet and crunchy. I don't ever feel guilty after eating. They are great with coffee.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I recently discovered these cookies in my large area supermarket. For 79 cents, I thought I couldn't go wrong. I love them! They are not too sweet and have a nice crunch to them without being too hard. They remind me a lot of Social Teas. For a treat, allow some ice cream to soften. Put a tablespoon of ice cream on one cracker and put another cracker over the top to make a "sandwich". Freeze in foil or wax paper. Yum! And not very high in calories or fat, depending on which ice cream you use. I think Goya could give Nabisco a run for its money, based on taste and price of these lovely crackers.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
One their own or with a cup of coffee, these cookies are delicious. They're also addictive but you can buy the smaller packs so you don't have to feel so bad about finishing them all haha. They melt in your mouth and have a vanilla/milk flavor. I'm not a fan of the chocolate ones though, they don't really taste like chocolate ...
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just ate some of these cookies today but I absolutely love these cookies. I've been eating them ever since I was little and haven't stopped ever since. They taste like a cookie with a little hint of sugar. It's a great treat to eat without over eating and feeling unhealthy after finishing a few. I love them!
Avril J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My most preferable use for these cookies is as a base or pie crust. Add a little butter and crush the cookies. Bake for a few minutes and voila, you have a crust. I also use them in muffins pans as a base for savory or sweet desserts like cheese cake or veggie muffins. Great all rounder. Recommend for snacking, baking, cooking and desserts.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite cookies! They are also my dog's favorite as well lol.i love having these with milk they are just the best. The butter sweet taste of it pares so well with it. I get mine at my local grocery store but you can also find them in the supermarket. They sell them half a pack for 50 cents or the regular pack size for a $1. These are sweet enough to not be overwhelming. I recommend to all
Aixa C.
San Juan
You can never go wrong with Maria Cookies. I started eating them as a child every time I went to visit my grandmother. She always gave me a few cookies with a little bit of milk. Now as an adult I have them with coffee, tea, alone as a snack, they are quite versatile. They are sweet but not overpowering so you will find yourself eating a lot of them in one sitting.
Deborah S.
Orlando, FL
They been my favorite cookies since I was a kid. I love the taste and great with a cup of milk or hot chocolate. I recently discovered this in chocolate flavor, OMG! They so delicious! The best part you can get this at family tree for $1! Can't beat that!!!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do you buy these
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I can eat two packs in one sitting without noticing. How about you?
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How do you like to eat your Maria cookies? Any favorite toppings?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
What's your favorite thing to enjoy with these
Yadira M.
Anyone else dips this cookies on their coffee? So yummy