BY GOYA

Goya Mango Wafers

Warning Text: Contains: gluten and wheat.May contain traces of milk protein.

Ingredients: Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat (which may contain one or more of the following: Corn Oil, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil and/or Sunflower Oil), Wheat Flour, Starch, Salt, Stabilizer (Soy Lecithin (Ins 322)), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate (Ins 500ii)), Acidulant (Citric Acid (Ins 330)), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Annatto Extract Natural Color (Ins 160b) and Natural Color Carmine (Ins 120).

• Ive never tried mango... are they even good?1 Answers
LIZ G.
Ive tried other flavors of these cookies and I absolutely love them! they are so light and yummy. I've never tried the mango flavor as I have never been able to find it at my local store, but I definitely will be on the look out for it as well.
Daisy C.
I love wafers! The best part about these is that they are mango wafers. These were my favorite wafers, but I have had a hard time finding them.
Sabina K.
These tastes pretty good. Goya has more flavors than just the mango, and they're much better. However, I've had better brands for wafers.
Kendall H.
These mango wafers are delicious. Best wafers I have ever had! Just with the were in more stores. I can't find them anywhere😌
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
OMG my favorite wafers! I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I absolutely love this wafers, I have not tried the mango flavor per se, but I totally love the vanilla flavor
Megan G.
This is the best flavor of the wafers, if you like mango you'll love these.
Kathryn F.
I have never tried these, but they were quite popular at the store I worked at. A lot of people stocked up, since they stated they were usually hard to find.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ive never tried mango... are they even good?