Goya® Mango Nectar uploaded by Shantal P.

BY GOYA

Goya Mango Nectar is a sweet drink that you can enjoy whenever you need refreshment. It has a delicious taste that goes well with meals. Goya nectar is a good source of vitamin A. It also contains 100 percent of your daily recommended vitamin C. The product comes in an aseptic Tetra Pak carton that keeps it fresh until you're ready to drink it. This drink has no fat or cholesterol and is low in sodium, so it should fit into many diets.

Goya Mango Nectar:

• Low sodium
  • Good source of vitamin A
  • Complete source of vitamin C
  • Aseptic Tetra Pak keeps the nectar fresh

Ingredients: Water, Mango Puree, Liquid Invert Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Buy on Amazon*
Issy G.
Taste great is very refreshing a bit heavy in a mango flavor but I don't mind
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
I bought this and I'm not really sure what I was expecting. I can promise you that I won't be buying this again, but it wasn't bad.
Juliana D.
Love this drink especially over ice. It is so smooth and has a great flavor just a perfect drink.
Joyce S.
One of the best, mango drinks out there. If it's Goya, it has to be good. I've been using Goya products forever. And I have yet to be disappointed. Be sure to try the passion fruit! ~Js🌟
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Never had this till I got with my fiance. It is the most delicious drink I have had in a long time. I could drink this daily!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Takes me back to my childhood. Any chance I get to get a Goya Mango Nectar drink I enjoy it. So good and fresh.
Kristy m.
grand meadow, Mn
So... so... so.... good! Great flavor! Absolutely love this drink... my kids love it too.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
Its sooo tasty! I love mango juice and this is one of my favorites. The thicker can makes it colder for a long time once out of the fridge!
ismaray g.
I love all flavors of Goya nectar but this is my favorite,his flavor its unique
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
Growing up in a Latino household this was everything, Its not too sweet but gives you that refreshing taste in a juice you would be looking for. I often purchase these on my supermarket trips.