Goya® Mango Nectar uploaded by Shantal P.

BY GOYA

Goya Mango Nectar is a sweet drink that you can enjoy whenever you need refreshment. It has a delicious taste that goes well with meals. Goya nectar is a good source of vitamin A. It also contains 100 percent of your daily recommended vitamin C. The product comes in an aseptic Tetra Pak carton that keeps it fresh until you're ready to drink it. This drink has no fat or cholesterol and is low in sodium, so it should fit into many diets.

Goya Mango Nectar:

• Low sodium
  • Good source of vitamin A
  • Complete source of vitamin C
  • Aseptic Tetra Pak keeps the nectar fresh

Ingredients: Water, Mango Puree, Liquid Invert Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Jasmine R.
My favorite drink ! It's inexpensive and so so delicious to have . I always keep my refrigerator stalked with this. It's not too sugary at all and I buy it at my local grocery store in bulk weekly .
Joyce S.
One of the best, mango drinks out there. If it's Goya, it has to be good. I've been using Goya products forever. And I have yet to be disappointed. Be sure to try the passion fruit! ~Js🌟
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
Growing up in a Latino household this was everything, Its not too sweet but gives you that refreshing taste in a juice you would be looking for. I often purchase these on my supermarket trips.
Shantal P.
Hazleton, PA
This is one of my favorite mango juices of all time! It has the perfect blend between been thick & juice. The price being cheap for amazing quality makes it 10x more worth it.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
Its sooo tasty! I love mango juice and this is one of my favorites. The thicker can makes it colder for a long time once out of the fridge!
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
I bought this and I'm not really sure what I was expecting. I can promise you that I won't be buying this again, but it wasn't bad.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Never had this till I got with my fiance. It is the most delicious drink I have had in a long time. I could drink this daily!
Kendra C.
Bellingham, WA
This is a great product. Has a very rich texture and flavor that makes you taste the freshness of the fruit in each can.
kitty O.
Love the brand .Use many of iots products and love nectar mango. This is something i buy often. Great for a very hot day.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Takes me back to my childhood. Any chance I get to get a Goya Mango Nectar drink I enjoy it. So good and fresh.

back