Goya® Low Sodium Sazón Natural and Complete

Goya Sazon Natural & Complete delivers all the authentic Latino flavor of traditional Sazón without the addition of salt. It’s the perfect seasoning for those who crave great Latino flavor but are watching their sodium intake.

Where I can buy it? I want to tryout
If it's low sodium does it still have msg?
Just here for my badge😄
Start your review of Goya® Low Sodium Sazón Natural and Complete!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I was brought up on this and all the goya products I use it in almost every thing I cook and the low sodium is a plus and the packets are just the right amount.” in reviews
“you don't have to use many packets to give ur food flavor and it taste great/........” in reviews
Queens Vlg, NY
I don’t make absolutely any meal that doesn’t include sazón Goya & I don’t use the low sodium. I’m Hispanic & most Hispanics use sazón Goya. It makes everything taste better.
Naples, FL
I grew up with Hispanic food and this is great for those dishes. And the fact this product is lower sodium makes it even better. I keep this in my pantry and use it for above mentioned dishes, for example picadillo. It’s cost isn’t over the top which I like as well. Sometimes I’m only had half a packet then save the rest for a letter time.
Hialeah, FL
In a Cuban family sazón Goya Can never fail I mean it just gives you the great taste in every food I love to use when I cook my ground beef or even if I do chicken and even yellow rice these are some seasonings that you could use
Spring Valley, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I use this in all of my cooking. I honestly cannot see how anyone cooks without this. It is great value , the larger the box the better. The flavor is yummy. Just by smelling the seasoning your mouth starts watering awaiting for the meat that it’ll go on for marination. I don’t buy the low sodium box . I buy the original white box and go from there. Definitely try this on any of your meats or vegetables ! You’ll love it !
Vicksburg
I’m not sure what is in this seasoning but I put this in my chili and it brings it to the next level. It’s something I never would have thought to add but I was following a recipe and this was included. It must be something special because it won a chili cook off!
El Paso, TX
The Goya Low Sodium Sazon natural is one that i use alot with my family members to add to food and make some good mexican plates and not be worried if my loved ones will get sicker its a good flavor and you can find this at walmart or food king
PA
It's great for soups, stews and cooking yellow rice. It's also beneficial for those looking to lower their sodium content in foods. This product adds flavor to many dishes. I recommend to anyone looking to add variety in their cooking.
Bartlett, IL
Love this seasoning! I use it for so many different dishes. My favorite is when I put it on my avocados when I make avocado toast. So yummy! Adds great flavor and is lower in sodium that the regular one.
In a typical spanish household Sazon can never miss. It gives the food that extra touch of color and flavor. I always buy the low sodium one. It's the best and highly recommend it.
Mocksville, NC
I see this brand everywhere. I finally tried and I love them. Never been disappointed yet. Very reasonable and the spices are wonderful. Kicks up everything! A must buy! For someone so vanilla is finally got some spice. Yes