BY GOYA #3 in Canned Beans

Enhance any meal by adding these Goya Red Kidney Beans. They are low in sodium and bring authentic Latino cuisine to your kitchen. A good alternative to meat, they are ideal for chili, soups, stews and much more. The Goya low-sodium beans are free of fat and cholesterol. They are also a good source of iron and protein.
Goya Low-Sodium Red Kidney Beans:

• Low sodium, same good taste
  • Now easy to open
  • Goya brings authentic Latino cuisine to your kitchen
  • Prime premium
  • Vegetarian
  • Loaded with protein
  • Plump, whole, tender beans
  • Healthful
  • Offers delicious flavor and convenience
  • Use for chilis, soups and stews
  • Good alternative to meat
  • No cholesterol
  • No fat
  • No trans fat
  • Good source of iron
  • Low-sodium red kidney beans come in a 29-oz can

Ingredients: Red Kidney Beans, Water, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride added as a firming agent and Disodium EDTA added to promote color retention.

• Does anyone know any good recipes on what to make with an...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jaime N.
Broken Arrow, OK
Taste great but I wish that they were organic. I also wish that they were lower in carbs. When I use this in my recipes it usually puts me over my macros for the day.
Cindy M.
HARVEY, IL
Well these beans I always use with white rice .. I love it because all u got to add to make them taste good is some pepper salt tomato paste n Sazon seasoning n ur good to go.. an they are good for you.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
These taste pretty great, especially considering they are out of a can! It really saves me a bunch of time from soaking dried beans when I feel like having some on a whim! I use these in quiches, morning eggs, chili cheese dip, burritos and other meals!
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
My favorite beans to use in chili! The beans do not break apart, and have such good flavor. Any time I use a different brand, people can always tell. The brand isn't the cheapest, but so worth it.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
One of the best beans ever! You can use these in about any fish you want- rice, chili, soups, anything!! They are affordable and come in different sized cans! Very delicious! I will continue to buy these always!!
Kim N.
Goya is my favorite brand of canned beans. It can be found at most grocery stores. It's a good value for the money, especially when on sale. They are very easy to prepare and taste great. I usually add these to chili, but they can also be used to bulk up other meals, such as tacos or soup.
Janina C.
My family uses these all the time to make our rice and beans. I'm pretty sure it's every Puerto Rican's family staple. They're great! I love them! I grew up with Goya so I trust all their products to be tasty :)
Naikeya H.
If I'm going to cook with beans, Goya is always my number one choice. It's the brand that I grew up on, and their prices are inexpensive. Great choice for those who don't have them time to soak beans overnight.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are the best beans to use for chili! I also love to eat them over rice for dinner with some steak. I always opt for Goya when it comes to beans, they're simply the best tasting.
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
These are perfectly good kidney beans to add to chile, soups, and stews. Nothing is particularly remarkable about them. I bought them on sale, normally I would have gotten generic beans. I really don't see the difference between goya and store brands.
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does anyone know any good recipes on what to make with any goya products