BY GOYA #21 in Canned Beans

Plump, whole, tender black beans in a can with 70% less sodium than the original. Perfect for rice and beans, ready to use in salads or as an ingredient in soups, chilis, refried beans and stews, these premium beans give you and your family a great alternative to meat.

• Low sodium. No cholesterol. No trans fats. Low fat.
• Excellent source of fiber
• Good source of iron and protein

Black Beans, Water, Potassium Chloride And Salt

Ashley M.
I accidentally bought the low sodium black beans over the regular black beans one day...I absolutely love beans and black beans are my favorite, but I was not impressed with the low sodium version. They just don't have the flavor the regular beans. I could not add enough other flavor enhancers to make the beans flavorful. If you need to stick to a low sodium diet you might be able to get used to the flavor.
Rocio G.
I always use black beans for making a bean salad. One day i went to the store and didn't find the brand i usually buy, but there was this brand and i decided to give it a chance. It has a great taste and i would recommend it to people interested in buying black canned beans.
Emily W.
Ewa Beach , HI
My favorite brand of black beans! I stock up when there is a good sale at my local store. It's so easy to heat up as a side dish, just put them in a pot and heat it up for a couple minutes. They also taste good on a taco salad or in taco soup
Brooke M.
High blood pressure makes me watch my sodium intake. I love when can brands have low-sodium options! I use these in my taco soups and chicken chilis and they are fantastic.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I love these black beans, especially the lower-sodium kind! Great for making beans and rice or bean burritos. And we buy them in 6-packs at Costco for cheap (though that's not the low-sodium kind, just the regular kind). Wegman's often has these on sale, too.
Carolina G.
This is definitely something I keep in my pantry! Very easy to make. Usually just sauté chopped garlic in a sauce pan then throw in the beans & boom! Deliciousness right away!
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
These beans are very healthy and nutritious but I prefer pinto beans than these. If you are going to be cooking any dish with these you will need to add a lot of flavor and spices.
Amy M.
I don't but black beans often but I use them for one specific dish I cook and when I do I get his brand normally and they have always been good for me. No complaints
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
I love these beans - the regular beans have SO much sodium. It's nice to be able to enjoy these beans without all the sodium and without compromising flavor.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love these. The regular can of beans has so much sodium it overpowers the meal. Love that they have an alternative that is just as yummy if not yummier.