Goya® Lentils uploaded by Alicia M.

BY GOYA #7 in Dried Beans

These meaty-flavored, high-quality dry lentils are quick and easy to prepare as an ingredient for nutritious dishes such as classic lentil soup, stews, salads or with rice. GOYA® dry beans' quality makes them the preferred brand of dry beans in the U.S.

Lentils

Buy on Target*
Ryoko M.
I cooked up these to make a vegetarian 'meatball' recipe, and they cooked up easy and well in a regular pot. I'm definitely going to be using lentils more, now knowing that they are easy to prepare. I may cook up an excess and freeze to use in other recipes.
Dagmar B.
Hudson, FL
Si es GOYA tiene que ser bueno... I love these lentils my husband make the greatest lentil soup and we've tried different kinds of lentils but most of the are to hard and with these the cook just right so I love them
Dasha R.
Charlotte , NC
A nice soup with lentils and carrots really fit for fall. They take a while to cook but the flavor is really nice and the consistency is a plus.
Gabriela L.
These are great for a little meal you want to fill up your stomach or whenever, it's amazingly amazing, I like
Gabriela A.
Goya Lentils remind me my childhood sitting in the kitchen watching my mom cook. "If its good its Goya"
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I love goya products, their beans are so good when cooked right, can be cooked in right or by it's self
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Great brand! Goes with so many different recipes and it tastes phenomenal! Highly recommend!
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Goya® Premium Lentils.
Choosemyplate.gov. It's the best and healthy for you me and others
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
La goya the best brand out there one of my favorite I live this you need to try it
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
I grew up eating lentils and i have to say these remind me of my moms home cooked lentils. amazing