Goya® Lentils uploaded by Alicia M.

BY GOYA #3 in Dried Beans

These meaty-flavored, high-quality dry lentils are quick and easy to prepare as an ingredient for nutritious dishes such as classic lentil soup, stews, salads or with rice. GOYA® dry beans' quality makes them the preferred brand of dry beans in the U.S.

Lentils

Mechele O.
One of the beans that I use in my 4 bean vegan chili. Cooks up great and really makes my recipe just look pretty with the different colors. Getting in my fiber with the great taste of these little lentils. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a good meal with tons of fiber.
Ryoko M.
I cooked up these to make a vegetarian 'meatball' recipe, and they cooked up easy and well in a regular pot. I'm definitely going to be using lentils more, now knowing that they are easy to prepare. I may cook up an excess and freeze to use in other recipes.
Dagmar B.
Hudson, FL
Si es GOYA tiene que ser bueno... I love these lentils my husband make the greatest lentil soup and we've tried different kinds of lentils but most of the are to hard and with these the cook just right so I love them
marjolin r.
new york
It's so great to make Lentils 🍲soup and the flavor from this bean it's so yummy healthy and great price in the market I preferred the brand of #Goya 💪👏
Dasha R.
Charlotte , NC
A nice soup with lentils and carrots really fit for fall. They take a while to cook but the flavor is really nice and the consistency is a plus.
Gabriela L.
These are great for a little meal you want to fill up your stomach or whenever, it's amazingly amazing, I like
Fallon B.
Little Rock, AR
I love lentil in curry and saucy stuff! These cool well and taste so good! It’s a good source of protein
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I love goya products, their beans are so good when cooked right, can be cooked in right or by it's self
Gabriela A.
Goya Lentils remind me my childhood sitting in the kitchen watching my mom cook. "If its good its Goya"
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Great brand! Goes with so many different recipes and it tastes phenomenal! Highly recommend!

Walmart